• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 DGCR Flyboy Aviation Meetup

Video editing is DONE!

Software is rendering final cut, which will be done tonight, but will take a day to upload to youtube at 1080p. Your patience will be rewarded with 10 minutes and 33 seconds of AWESOMESAUCE!

Video editing is DONE!

Software is rendering final cut, which will be done tonight, but will take a day to upload to youtube at 1080p. Your patience will be rewarded with 10 minutes and 33 seconds of AWESOMESAUCE!

I will be checking my watch eagerly!

How many "tern it UPS" are on there?

At least a couple -- got a few shots of one group driving on #25 over the water; Pat's barely lands on the small peninsula the gator usually guards. You can hear Pat scream for it to be good, then me scream for the penninsula shot, then someone asks if it's a Tern, and berg checks to be certain. :thmbup:

At least a couple -- got a few shots of one group driving on #25 over the water; Pat's barely lands on the small peninsula the gator usually guards. You can hear Pat scream for it to be good, then me scream for the penninsula shot, then someone asks if it's a Tern, and berg checks to be certain. :thmbup:

Yelling at your discs is the only way to guarantee good results

Kelly just PMed me that he found my McPro Aviar that I shanked into the water on 25 :eek:

I'm hyping the vid up over on /r/discgolf ... and the cameraman :)

That purplish Firebird was to Connor Jones as that orange Tern was to Sam Mowles -- money buttah.

Funny part was I did not know thats what you actually threw at the time. I just wanted whatever disc that was to act like a firebird!

hahaha, that makes it even better! totally thought you knew!

I'm just impressed because I don't think I could get a FB across

That purple firebird is my bitch, just a tad beat in, a little bit of anny and that thing goes. Insane glide for an FB.

yea it's crazy it got over after you fell, it was Connor magic

Really wish it hadn't rained on Sunday because we were all playing awesome!

All 3 groups would've probably gotten 15ish down I bet ... at least

Really wish it hadn't rained on Sunday because we were all playing awesome!

All 3 groups would've probably gotten 15ish down I bet ... at least

Word, the bergdawg/mattalica and hammer/jcrab card was tearing up the course before the rain suspension

Latest posts