• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 DGCR Flyboy Aviation Meetup

Connor Jones

International Hair Champion
Gold level trusted reviewer
Howdy all.

Tomorrow begins the 2nd annual FBA Meetup. If you didn't get an invite, it's not necessarily because I don't want you there, it's because I really wanted to keep this one smaller due to last year being a much bigger turnout/investment than expected.

There will be lots of cool videos, pictures and drunken text posts in this thread for everyone to join along with.

Our furthest traveler this year is The Hammer, flying out from Arizona. :thmbup:

It's going to be an awesome event and I look forward to helping make everyone envious by having awesome videos of the one of the most beautiful disc golf courses in the world :).

Took 3rd in singles and posted several pics and videos last year, yet no invite :(. I'll get over it. I probably wouldn't have come anyways. Hope ya'll have as much fun as I did last year.

Rollin out at 6:15 to head to Bennett's.

CAN'T WAIT!

I thought I had longest traveled? I mean, I have AT LEAST a 15 minute drive.

Kelly gon' pick him up. Fly over his house and Antney has to grab the landing gear. Release over the lake. Video to come.

this is just the opening ceremony, you don't even know what kind of spectacular circle jerk you're about to experience.

adjust your seat.