• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

baileyt1212

Eagle Member
Hi All,

As the 2013 season is here and interest for a new fantasy league is building. Can I get a show of hands of people who are interested in signing up so I know which league we will have to sign up for. Let me know if you want in by typing "IN" at the start of your comment.

This is just an interest thread as if we get over 15 people we will have to find a way of coming up with $30 for the new tourney tier structure that Fantasy Disc Golf has implemented.

Note: If you sign up you are expected to send a NEW disc to one of the winners should you not place. No excuses! Upon completion of the league, losers will be randomly selected through a draw that I do and specifically told who they are to send a disc to. Payout structure depends on number of players.

International players welcome. This means that losers are responsible for international shipping should the random draw at the end of the league match them with an international shipment.

Details to come as discussion progresses.

Bailey

Note: The season is split into two leagues. Spring from Marchish-Juneish and Summer/fall from Julyish-Novemberish. This is for the Spring league.

So, I know it's only about $4.50-5.00 from the States to Canada but don't know how much it is to Europe, Asia, or Australia. Anyone have any idea? Should we limit this to North-America if the international shipping costs are prohibitive?

So, I know it's only about $4.50-5.00 from the States to Canada but don't know how much it is to Europe, Asia, or Australia. Anyone have any idea? Should we limit this to North-America if the international shipping costs are prohibitive?
IN
I had to ship a disc to Sweden last year and it was less than $10

I am in again. I might run myself for The Disc Golf Experience, but I wouldnt miss the DGCR one

In - Never played Fantasy disc golf before but have plenty of experience in other sports.

Can we have a minimum iTrader or some other qualification? All too frequently there are users that crap the bed, fall off the face of the earth, and never send their disc.

Can we have a minimum iTrader or some other qualification? All too frequently there are users that crap the bed, fall off the face of the earth, and never send their disc.
i understand the concern. I have no idea what iTrader is but i had a long and prosperous amatuer career as well as working for a Distribution Company. This means i have a lot of discs and the ability to ship them anywhere in the world you require. I am down for Fantasy Disc Golf either way.

i understand the concern. I have no idea what iTrader is but i had a long and prosperous amatuer career as well as working for a Distribution Company. This means i have a lot of discs and the ability to ship them anywhere in the world you require. I am down for Fantasy Disc Golf either way.

I can vouch for Dave - he's legit and not going to screw anyone.

Latest posts