• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

So depressing seeing your sub score 17 more points than your lowest scorer. I knew Colglazier was risky but I thought he'd at least make top 20...

I never received confirmation, nor was there any post by Bbutch in this thread, therefore Bbutch is not part of our league. I will be removing teams from the FDG league that were not of the final confirmed list posted in this thread, but I'm currently having difficulty doing so.

499 is unbelievable though.

Hi All,
So within the confusion with the other VIP league at the start of this season there was a misunderstanding and BButch's confirmation was excluded from my confirmation lists. I know I have mentioned that his impressive score was not going to count, but, it was his understanding that he was registered. Since this is a fun league I don't want to exclude him due to a simple miscommunication, I will not be removing him.
Thanks for your understanding.
Bailey

Hi All,
So within the confusion with the other VIP league at the start of this season there was a misunderstanding and BButch's confirmation was excluded from my confirmation lists. I know I have mentioned that his impressive score was not going to count, but, it was his understanding that he was registered. Since this is a fun league I don't want to exclude him due to a simple miscommunication, I will not be removing him.
Thanks for your understanding.
Bailey

No worries. Seems fair to me.

Well, I will admit to not knowing about the "pdga listing" thingy...my score reflects that. At least I'm not dfl.

I was looking at the Texas States Championships page on PDGA.com and saw that some of the players have "Wait#" next to their name. Does anyone know what these means?

Thanks.

You guys have nothing to fear except for losing horribly to my team.

...I expect nothing worse than coming in at my current 19th rating so if do do come in worse than me you have made some horrible picks.

GET YOUR PICKS IN! (well, at least have a look at whose playing; you still have until next week sometime)

Glad I doubled checked my picks this morning still had Leiviska picked to defend this year.

LAST DAY FOR TEXAS PICKS. MAKE SURE TO HAVE ONE LAST CHECK TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE THAT YOU HAVE PICKED IS STILL ONE THE PDGA TOURNEY REGISTRATION LIST. REMEMBER, MENS OPEN DIV ONLY.

Will Schusterick
Richard Wysocki
Paul McBeth
Robert McCall
Travis Guillen
Sub: Casey Wright

Latest posts