• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 OKTHROWBERFEST! DGCR's 5th annual disc dyeing contest

Can't wait to see everyone's work. Unfortunately none of the entries will be mine. Just don't have the time to get involved this year.

Bummer! Your stuff is always great.

Finally started my entry late last night. Wasn't sure I'd be in this year now looks like I might actually finish before the deadline.:thmbup:

A friend told me about this contest, what fun! I learned everything I know about dyeing from these threads a long time ago and haven't been back. All caught up on past entries and seen the amazing work you guys do. I haven't had a ton of practice but it'll be really fun to see how I compare, got my entries sent in last night. Huge thanks to BennettUA for putting this on!

Sorry to hear Eky8 wont be entering, but I understand. I'm a broke college student with hardly the time to spare. This was just too good to pass up though! DyeingtoPlay-- I'm sure glad you'll have at least one entry in there, Drawn in Blood was phenomenal and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this year! These coming 3 days are going to be so long waiting to see everyone's best!

Since I have only been here a short time, I cant wait to see this unfold and cast a vote! Good luck to all who entered... Okthrowberfest Activate!

Can't wait to see the entries! Dtp going for the three-peet?

Just to be nerdy I have to point out that this will only be my third year in the contest and I only won once (last year), but am feeling like I may actually finish this projec t that I just started on time and have an entry this year. :)
Good luck to all!

Today's the day! I can't wait to see what's entered!

Hmmmm...... I actually have the rest of the day free. Is that enough time for an okthrowberfest entry? May give it a shot.

Hmmmm...... I actually have the rest of the day free. Is that enough time for an okthrowberfest entry? May give it a shot.

I'm just starting mine today! I think I'll start next years tomorrow...