• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Okthrowberfest X (2018) submissions called for!

Start emailing in! If you're done send in your pictures and description. Keep it all down low for now since the vote will be anonymous.

If you still need a bit of time, just let me know that as well. The voting will start soon after all submissions are in and I get it all set up.

My favorite part! Getting to see all the dyes first! Mwahahaha

Haven't gotten any finished yet, but put an I.O.U. for some deer jerky on the prize pile. I'll send it direct, as soon as I get some made. Lol

Procrastinators Anonymous meeting tomorrow, or Friday, or next week sometime.

Procrastinators Anonymous meeting tomorrow, or Friday, or next week sometime.

I still haven't mailed my donation but I will soon. And I am done but taking the picture is my least favorite part. Gnna take some more tmrw.

I'm all over today. I'll check later. What I've see so far is noice!

Some late entries coming through. Last chance to get in! The prize table has grown so much just last minute! Last tally, it was up to $650! So much sweet stuff up for the winning.

:thmbup:

The prize table is now over $1000!!!

Seriously, if you haven't submitted yet get to it! There is still some time left.

Sharpie is in this year! I have a sharpie submission, so there will be a prize table for those. Last chance to get in on that table as well! Worth the work and time! Big prize tables!!!

Deadline is not over yet... this prize table is too big! I will end it soon though, so let me know or send in those submissions:thmbup:

Last edited:
I think we're almost ready.

If you submitted yesterday or earlier, you should have a confirmation email from me. If not, please PM or re email me. If you submitted today, please wait until later today for the confirmation email.

If, if, if you still are working on it, let me know so I can make sure we can hold on a little more.

Thanks all!

Latest posts