• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 USDGC

Somehow we are still getting credit for Ricky too! They still said Fort Mill area in the broadcast.

sweet, current clubhouse leader for performance is my buddy Monte! and has one of the lower recommended scores and still at the top (obv only after a handful of scores are final, but still cool to see him with the clubhouse lead for at least a little while) sweet he 4'd 888 and deuced 17.

can you go back and watch todays coverage? all im seeing is last years final round.

can you go back and watch todays coverage? all im seeing is last years final round.
i'm kind of confused here too.

i see an archived copy of the 'first round' broadcast... its ~3.5hrs long.

was that recorded today? is the first day a shorter day?

edit:

ok i'm dumb. says in description it was recorded today. nevermind.

Last edited:
Doss did win 4 world titles and I have a bad memory. 3 open titles, one am title=4

I was out this morning and got to see the greats start. Then I had to work all day... Can't wait to go back Friday and spend all day there!

does the re-play of todays coverage just passively jump a few seconds forward or backward but not actually jumping according to the timeline? This is annoying. Expected. But still annoying.

SENo8EB.jpg