• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 2014 European Masters G-Star Roc3 Collector's Guide

I got:
- 2 oranges: white stamp (5) and either purple or reflective blue (it's very reflective but I can't decide if it's more purplish or bluish, 4 either way)
- 2 blues: white stamp (25) and copper stamp (25)
- 2 purples - party time stamp (124) and green swirl (22)

This is what Swisher Streets snagged up, I was like dang man that's a good haul (he posted in gstar roc3 thread):

Orange:
Camo 4
(2)Flat Blue 4
Silver 5
Purple 4

Purple:
Camo 5
Party Time 124

2 Oranges (1 white) (1 Camo)
1 Black (Copper)

These might be end up being the esp flx wasps I've been waiting for discraft to make.

Funny, 3 of the 5 Orange with white stamp have posted here.

1 - Orange w/White stamp
1 - Silver w/Party Time stamp

I'm just waiting for that guy who shows up with the orange one with a red stamp. That one seems like the "most" rare EU roc3 released. With only one released, and in the orange.

Did this really need it's own thread?

I didn't see a reason not to, I was interested in what other people picked up. It also provided a link that people might like to check out.

I'm sorry it doesn't meet your standards. Maybe next time I should I check with you before I post.

Haters gonna hate.

4726_original_byrmq.gif

;)

All of mine are 180g.

Blue with party time
Blue with copper
Purple with white
Purple with reflective blue
Gold with party time
Orange with camo

All of mine are 180g.

Blue with party time
Blue with copper
Purple with white
Purple with reflective blue
Gold with party time
Orange with camo

Orange with camo was a score, you got 1 of 4 man....nice. The purple with reflective blue probably looks sweet too, only 18 of those.

Orange with red just popped up on FB. NFS.

Seems kinda silly not to offer it up for offers. I don't see this pulling much value in 5 years. Nobody cares about Skeet usdgc champ rocs any more.

Orange with red just popped up on FB. NFS.

Seems kinda silly not to offer it up for offers. I don't see this pulling much value in 5 years. Nobody cares about Skeet usdgc champ rocs any more.

So they just posted it to brag?

That's cool I guess, I won't lie, I wish I had it, but I would throw it and tell all my buddies that out of 2000+ that was the only one like that. You never know it might go up to 40-60 bucks in a year or so, but I doubt anyone will remember that there was only one released with that stamp, or care that much in 5 yrs. But you never know, some crazy dude might pay some crazy bank for it.

Orange with camo was a score, you got 1 of 4 man....nice. The purple with reflective blue probably looks sweet too, only 18 of those.

I'm actually not a fan of camo/digi camo stamps so I'm kinda bummed about that one. Purple with reflective blue does look pretty sweet though.

There are a bunch of party time stamp listings for silver. Can anyone tell the me difference or is it a guessing game? I got a silver with blue LINED stamp. Looks like a TV screen or computer screen lines.

What Party Stamp is that one?

And thank for the post!

Latest posts