• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Masters Cup (NT)

Video or it didn't happen!

Steal as in he took that putt without permission or Steel as in cool, calm, and collected under pressure?

I think both definitions can work for the situation at hand though. :thmbup:

O you'll see the vid! Amtrak has youtube blocked or I'd upload the clip for ya :)

And damnit! I saw that typo right after I posted it, but then the train lost internet. :p

Back to the editing grind...

O you'll see the vid! Amtrak has youtube blocked or I'd upload the clip for ya :)

And damnit! I saw that typo right after I posted it, but then the train lost internet. :p

Thanks again for filming and putting in all the work.
I greatly appreciate being able to watch coverage of these events.
If you're ever in MN, I owe you a beer or six. :thmbup:

Yeah great to meet you Ian. Glad to put the face to the name. Best of luck the rest of the year with CCDG projects!

For all the SpinTV fans out there...there WILL be a final round video (2 actually, front and back half of MPO lead card) WITH commentary from people who know the course very well. Additionally we're testing out some new "features" of round coverage videos and hope to roll them out with this release so...yeah stay tuned!

Wysocki Forehand Drive on 16

I was there yesterday (final round Sunday), when the videos are posted, be sure to watch Wysocki's forehand drive on 16.

440 foot hole, strong headwind and crosswind, and he uncorked the most powerful forehand drive I have ever seen, out of this world.

And also watch for Simon Lizotte's drive on 6, 400+ foot downhill with the basket about 6 feet from the road which is OB, so he just does a sky hzyer that wraps around the big tree in front the basket and just sticks right next to the basket, crazy, nobody usually goes right at it like that.

After watching the first vid and reading this thread, I am dying to see the rest of it. Seeing the disc selection info was great. Keep up the good work! I will be donating soon.

Yeah great to meet you Ian. Glad to put the face to the name. Best of luck the rest of the year with CCDG projects!

For all the SpinTV fans out there...there WILL be a final round video (2 actually, front and back half of MPO lead card) WITH commentary from people who know the course very well. Additionally we're testing out some new "features" of round coverage videos and hope to roll them out with this release so...yeah stay tuned!

You too Jamie! I'm excited to see your coverage. I would love to hear what Simon has to say about the round, that and you got some different angles on the drives which would be cool to see.

Keep up the awesome work man! I think you and Simon might be my new favorite commentators.

I loved the commentary by the local De La player as well as yours. The discs being thrown was helpful too! Did you say that you would end up downloading the last two rounds? I am super excited to watch the rest. Your video was very smooth with no wasted time. Very well done good sir!

I loved the commentary by the local De La player as well as yours. The discs being thrown was helpful too! Did you say that you would end up downloading the last two rounds? I am super excited to watch the rest. Your video was very smooth with no wasted time. Very well done good sir!

Thanks for the feedback JR!

Round 2 and Round 3 Part 1 are uploading right now. I'll upload Round 3 Part 2 as soon as I get home from work. :)

You too Jamie! I'm excited to see your coverage. I would love to hear what Simon has to say about the round, that and you got some different angles on the drives which would be cool to see.

Keep up the awesome work man! I think you and Simon might be my new favorite commentators.

Thanks bud, you too! I'll try not to jump in your way while caddying next time :doh:

I am throwing a curve though. Simon ISN'T one of the TWO commentators I'm bringing in this time (one for each half of the round)!

We will definitely have him on again though.

Thanks bud, you too! I'll try not to jump in your way while caddying next time :doh:
lol no worries! I like to give the caddies some air time too :)
I am throwing a curve though. Simon ISN'T one of the TWO commentators I'm bringing in this time (one for each half of the round)!

We will definitely have him on again though.

Why ya gotta tease us like that!? :p

My money is on Paul or Avery.

My money is on Paul or Avery.

My money is on Avery whining incessantly about getting screwed by the trees.

5t6Vx1WW_5ytj-wMba4PqhbxljSEsPr643OSCJSqCPQ=w311-h207-p-no

Latest posts