• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Ledgestone NT presented by Discraft

Simon Lizotte, round 4, hole 18. Disc circled and is counted out of bounds. Putting for penalty 3.

JWex8lt.jpg

Ricky Wysocki, round 4, hole 18. Disc is in pretty much the same spot. He's throwing for 2...

aFYCSTx.jpg

What am I missing here? :confused:

Gotta love Rick. His card mates are always OB, and he is always IB

I do not know what the ruling was as I did not hear about this, but Ricky's disc should have been OB. Its possible we missed this, but I believe the caddy guide stated inside of the fence was OB.

If the caddy guide said inside the fence was OB, why would he be allowed to play a provisional?

That's like throwing into a pond and wading into the water to throw from there, just in case.

If the caddy guide said inside the fence was OB, why would he be allowed to play a provisional?

My guess is no one had the caddy guide handy.

I just pulled up the caddy guide and its marked on the caddy guide as OB and its in the OB notes.

That's like throwing into a pond and wading into the water to throw from there, just in case.

Rick being rick. He's always in

I don't think fans are required to cheer for certain people just because they had a good lay up, that said, the crowd did appear lost at times.

Hey Nate, just wanted to thank you for an incredible job at the Ledgestone Open. I thought it was very well run, indeed worthy of NT status. I'd go so far as to say it was equal in amenities to the majors I have played. So glad that the criticism (some valid like stroke&distance sucks!, some far from valid like the $$$ just dropped from the sky) you got hasn't dissuaded you from tackling the challenge next year. I "truly" think next year will be even better and if I'm not retired by then I will "truly" look forward to competing again.

Did you ever notice some people "truly" over-use the world "truly"? Yes Nate I am talking to you :) Seriously, great job! Keep up the truly good work.

Did you ever notice some people "truly" over-use the world "truly"? Yes Nate I am talking to you Seriously, great job! Keep up the truly good work.

I was reading through some text messages I sent a week ago and I was SHOCKED at how many times I used that word. I have no clue why its all of a sudden my favorite word.

I will have stats up ASAP on Eureka.

Please break down overall stats, under 1000 rated stats, 1000+ rated stats, 1020+ rated stats.

Please break down overall stats, under 1000 rated stats, 1000+ rated stats, 1020+ rated stats.

I didn't take the time to do this as that would have required me inputting a bunch of numbers manually into excel, but I did break it down into Pools A, B, C and combined.

I can't get google docs to work for me properly - if anyone has the ability to load an excel file into google docs and then send me the link, I can get the stats done.

If so, send an email to [email protected] and I can get them online

Here are the stats:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...155XHLWo5NtNhm7c_W-VhBa3qk/edit#gid=901470292

We have them broken down between all scores and then the individual pools.

We will be making some adjustments to the course as an FYI - partly because of these stats. As I was watching the event it became clear a few holes were not being played the way they were intended so I didn't need any stats to tell me that...

Latest posts