• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest – Beaver State Fling

Alright, this has to be better than last time.

For the men:
Paul McBeth
Dave Feldberg
Gregg Barsby
Nate Doss

For the women:
Paige Pierce
Valarie Jenkins
Jessica Weese

Gents:

Nate Doss
Paul McBeth
Gregg Barsby
Paul Ulibarri

Ladies:

Val Jenkins
Paige Pierce
Catrina Allen

Kinda going outside of my box on my MPO pics this time with Paul Uli and Barsby. Both of them are carrying some momentum heading into this one!

Thanks Mo! This has been a fun addition to the Tourney season and I look forward to it with each upcoming one!

Last edited:
Paige Peirce withdraws due to an ankle injury. Can we change our picks before they start or have they already started?

For the record:
- mrDROCK dropped Val Jenkins from his list
- bhadella and PeterB picked Catrina Allen and not Jennifer Allen
- boomerboom hasn't responded, so I will assume he meant Catrina Allen

No further entries will be accepted.

Paige Peirce withdraws due to an ankle injury. Can we change our picks before they start or have they already started?

I am pretty sure they have already started. I don't think it would be fair to accept replacements at this point. All but two people picked Pierce, so her withdrawal won't have much of an impact on scoring differentials.

Mo, how is the points going to work out with all the tied places?

Depending on how the points are calculated some people will be getting some serious points of their picks ended up in the ties for 3rd, 4th, and 5th?

I dont understand how there is a tie for third, NO Fourth place, then you jump to tied for 5th in the results? Hoe is that even figured?

See the results here:

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19566

Last edited:
McBeth - 10 Points
Schusterick - 8 Points
Doss - 6 Points
Wysocki - 6 Points
Rico - 2 Points
Locastro - 2 Points

Weese - 3 Points
Jenkins - 2 Points
Cat Allen - 1 Point

Were there any aces?

Mo, how is the points going to work out with all the tied places?

Depending on how the points are calculated some people will be getting some serious points of their picks ended up in the ties for 3rd, 4th, and 5th?

I dont understand how there is a tie for third, NO Fourth place, then you jump to tied for 5th in the results? Hoe is that even figured?

See the results here:

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19566

Because if you have 2 people tied for 3rd, the next finisher will be behind 4 people and will therefore be in 5th. This is standard for how placing is determined.

I don't understand why 5th place tie is being included for 2 points each. :confused:

With a quick check thru the thread looks like Golden Eagle smashed this one out of the park :hfive: !

33 out of 36 possible points ( math is not my strong suit, so I may be wrong...:eek: ) :clap:, the only pick he missed was Paige P and she had to withdraw due to injury.

Anybody know how she is doing and how bad she hurt her ankle?

Last edited:
With a quick check thru the thread looks like Golden Eagle smashed this one out of the park :hfive: !

33 out of 36 possible points ( math is not my strong suit, so I may be wrong...:eek: ) :clap:, the only pick he missed was Paige P and she had to withdraw due to injury.

Anybody know how she is doing and how bad she hurt her ankle?

:hfive::thmbup:

Congrats to Golden_Eagle! I will send you a PM this evening with a list of discs to pick from.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Beaver State Results.png
    Beaver State Results.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 45
Looks like my "going outside the box" left me off the back this time around :eek:.

One thing I will say is that playing the picking game adds such a fun bonus to all the great action we have seen this year, especially the BSF! :clap:

Beaver State did not dissapoint, unless you picked Uli or Barsby...:p, I am just busting bals here. Those guys are good! :thmbup: