• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest - Ledgestone

McBeth
Wysocki
Schusterick
Koling

Paige Pierce
Catrina Allen
Valarie Jenkins
Sarah Hokom

Innova

Kevin McCoy

If I counted correctly, it looks like the polls have McBeth at 36 predictions for first and the field at 2.

Wow.

Paul McBeth

Will Schusterick

Richard Wysocki

Steven Rico

Catrina Allen

Paige Pierce

Sarah Hokom

Val Jenkins

The Innova Family

Yeti

McBeth
Schusterick
Wysocki
Doss

Paige Pierce
Sarah Hokom
Catrina Allen
Val Jenkins

Innova

Yeti

Paul McBeth
Ricky Wysocki
Nikko Locastro
Will Schusterick

Catrina Allen
Sarah Hokom
Paige Pierce
Valarie Jenkins

Innova

Scott Stokley

Well Ledgestone is in the books...

Well my points that I got will be mostly salvaged by the ladies for this one and Pauls second place finish. Looking thru the picks here almost everybody only got 2 right at most ( I think) in the MPO bracket and 3 of the 4 women. Thanks to the "go to" picks in the FPO :thmbup:!

I picked the usual's and was let down, especially with Rickys 10 to start his day :(!

Will forgot to show up at some point :confused:?

My dark horse pick was Rico, based on a tip from Dana on the last Smashboxx.tv pod cast. He had a good showing finishing around 10th.

I am a Nate Doss fan and I stopped picking him because when I did he did not come thru. Now I don't pick him because he plays better when I skip over him. I say he will bring home a big win soon.

I got close to the masters with Yeti, I knew better than to pick Stokley with the talent that was there. WV Dave was the only one to pick McCoy for the win :clap:.

I never pick Simon because he doesn't play smart when it comes to courses with a lot of OB! Congrats to him for proving me wrong this time and taking a HUGE win for himself. He played in control and exercised the most excellent course management in the last round and the final 9. He proved to himself today that he IS a contender!

My last shout out is for Alabama's own ( gotta root for my fellow southerners ), Cameron Colglazier with his 4th place finish. He had a strong showing at Worlds and seems to be carrying some momentum on the national scene as of late :thmbup: !

Lat 64 & Prodigy each had 3 in the top ten. Lat 64 owned the tiebreaker with Colglazier finishing 4th.

1. Innova (Lizotte)
2. Innova (McBeth)
3. Discraft (Doss)
4. Latitude (Colglazier)
5. Latitude (McCray)
6. Prodigy (B. Williams)
6. Latitude (Wysocki)
6. Prodigy (Levieska)
9. Prodigy (Z. Melton)
10. Discraft (Jon Perry)
10. Legacy (S. Rico)

Latest posts