• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Yesterday Streets wrote he hoped that Will would choke. That's why I hate McBeth fanboys.

Wysocki shot -14 yesterday. All the top players can shoot great rounds.

LOLZ I'm also pulling for Nikko, Ricky, Jerm, MJ, Feldy etc. so I guess you have to throw shade on them too dawg.

which was a better commentator? Crazy John or the 8 year old that was one for the last 5 holes.

I can't wait to see McBeths round from today....my fear is that bc he so completely destroyed the course the average disc golfer won't fully understand just how difficult this course is.......and think less of it just bc the world's best disc golfer shredded it.

I can't wait to see McBeths round from today....my fear is that bc he so completely destroyed the course the average disc golfer won't fully understand just how difficult this course is.......and think less of it just bc the world's best disc golfer shredded it.

All they'll have to do is actually throw the course to understand.

ESTV said they were done until tonight's Legacy/Hall of Fame thingy.

Yesterday Streets wrote he hoped that Will would choke. That's why I hate McBeth fanboys.

The crazy thing about Mcbeth is no one choked in order for him to close an 8 stroke lead (8 STROKES!!!!). Shusterick and Wyosocki both shot very solid rounds.

It will be nice to see the ratings for deer lakes blue vs moraine gold to prove IMO that they are very similar in difficulty....maybe 1 stroke different for ssa.....? Inquiring minds would like to know?

McBeast... Doing what McBeast does. Loving that MJ is within striking distance too. Glad that Simon is finally stringing some good rounds together. And love that Sockibomb and Shoestrings are up at the top too...

One hell of a Worlds so far.

sorry for the stupidity. I'm trying to remember if there is live video feed of these events or not or whos covering it. Is smashboxx or spin tv? Im on my phone and its a royal pain to search things and actually find answers. Sorry, just cant remember right now

Will hates Innova and McBest, it's only natural that McBeth fanboys would root against shoestrings. Just like the 3 Will fanboys root against McBeast. Rivalries are good.

Latest posts