• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

203-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

Looks like he's going to finish at least 6 strokes better than everyone else!?

Or is it like a Relief Pitcher that gets himself in trouble and has to strike out the side with the bases loaded...?

This little kid Billy that Crazy is interviewing.....seriously, he's amazing. He talks like a seasoned pro, not just as a player but as a broadcaster.

Bob: Ok Gentleman, the Beast is preparing to defend his crown, and gentleman, the only question is not will he repeat, but how many times?

Pat: You know, I I don't think were talking a repeat, a three peat, or even a four peat.

Carl: That's right, were talking a minimum eight peat.

Todd: Absolutely.

SNL_0708_05_Bill_Swerskis_Super_Fans_EST.png

Bob: Ok Gentleman, the Beast is preparing to defend his crown, and gentleman, the only question is not will he repeat, but how many times?

Pat: You know, I I don't think were talking a repeat, a three peat, or even a four peat.

Carl: That's right, were talking a minimum eight peat.

Todd: Absolutely.

SNL_0708_05_Bill_Swerskis_Super_Fans_EST.png

DABEAST

This little kid Billy that Crazy is interviewing.....seriously, he's amazing. He talks like a seasoned pro, not just as a player but as a broadcaster.

Innova needs to pick this kid up. Now!

McBeth fanboys are so sure that he is going to win before it's over. Just like in USDGC.

Dude shot a course record -15 to close Shoestring's lead to 1. Maybe I'm a fanboy, or maybe he's just the best in the game, period. He always starts slow and picks it up in the last rounds. Talking sh*t on that kind of performance isn't "not being a fanboy," it's being a hater.

All aboard the McBeast hype train, I'll be your conductor this afternoon. Choo choo.

If you want/need more coverage there are a few caddies providing Twitter/Instagram coverage (pics, updates, vids) @Schusterick (Latricia, Will's girlfriend) and @BB_Guns (Brittany Blair covering her boyfriend, Cameron Lincoln's card/s). Not sure if there is any other #caddycoverage out there, will update if I see something.

Dude shot a course record -15 to close Shoestring's lead to 1. Maybe I'm a fanboy, or maybe he's just the best in the game, period. He always starts slow and picks it up in the last rounds. Talking sh*t on that kind of performance isn't "not being a fanboy," it's being a hater.

All aboard the McBeast hype train, I'll be your conductor this afternoon. Choo choo.

Yesterday Streets wrote he hoped that Will would choke. That's why I hate McBeth fanboys.

Wysocki shot -14 yesterday. All the top players can shoot great rounds.

Yesterday Streets wrote he hoped that Will would choke. That's why I hate McBeth fanboys.

Wysocki shot -14 yesterday. All the top players can shoot great rounds.

OMG, one person said something that you don't like!?!? The whole lot must be terrible, huh?

Last edited: