• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

What is the weather like? Looks perfect outside there from what I can see?

The weather in the Carolinas is choice. Mid 70s, no humidity, no breeze. Cooler at night. Best time of year.

How is the live scoring this messed up? Almost every scorecard has some eagle, even an albatross for Cam Lincoln, that is nearly impossible.

So how can we trust any of the scores on live scoring today? Except for twitter, that's showing factual scores realtime better than this thing/app. So far twitter is the best media for this event...and mobile phones...

I want to follow it as close to real time as possible but this may deter me from even using pdga/usdgc websites

Last edited:
The live scoring is almost always wonky at some point during these events. They'll get it fixed. They always do.

Has anyone ever tried to go left on 18. like the whole pond? its 647 seems like at least 1 of them could make that.

Has anyone ever tried to go left on 18. like the whole pond? its 647 seems like at least 1 of them could make that.

Possible? Probably, but I feel like the risk on that one FAR outweighs the reward.

When is the last time McBeth and Climo were on the same card?

The top card tomorrow with Doss, Sexton, Eagle and MJ could be in the running for the nicest/most polite card of all time with their personalities.

650' crazy turnover that doesn't flex out? Simon could probably hit the green once if you gave him 100 chances. So, no, nobody would ever try that in a tournament.

The landing zone is so small there and the OB all the way along the right left side. You would have to throw 630-660 exactly on a hyzer AND stick it on the hill. For what gain? Maybe a putt at a 2 but probably a (conservatively)99% chance you would be re-teeing throwing 3.

a Lefty Hyzer. I doubt its even possible with a righty anny to hit that hill and stick without crashing through the woods and getting incredibly lucky...probably a 1/500 kind of shot.

I think it's probably way shorter than 600. For some reason, I can't get the google maps distance measure thingy to work right now. But yeah, miracle shot. Would be fun for the bottom card, though.

Ahh perfect for the area. A Russell hole on a Harold course :gross:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 243
Okay, got it to work. It's only 640 from the tee to the road, and the green is way short of the road. It's hard to pinpoint where the basket is, but I'd say 540-560 to the pin. But a little up hill, maybe 10-15 feet, right?

When is the last time McBeth and Climo were on the same card?

The top card tomorrow with Doss, Sexton, Eagle and MJ could be in the running for the nicest/most polite card of all time with their personalities.

For sure. That card wins the Steady Ed award for sure