• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Orum is off to a good start. Is he the one that missed the tourney last year because he didn't have a ride to the course?

As much as I gripe about the Memorial I do LOVE NT season. Anyone else already have the live stream pulled up and just watching the count down?

John e setting the pace early with a 46. Initially rated 1056 which will probably push a few points higher before the day is done. looks like 40ish will be the number for 1100.

anyone know the over/under on 1100+ rated rounds at the memorial this year?

Hell of a shot by Anthony. Just about eagle hole 2!

That after a no fear putt from outside the circle looking right at the water. I think the kid is handling the pressure of being on the featured card well enough. Probably doesn't hurt he's more or less in his own backyard.

Teeing off on hole 3 25 minutes later. This is going to take a while huh. How does that effect the players?

Btw Nikko tore it up first round!

Teeing off on hole 3 25 minutes later. This is going to take a while huh. How does that effect the players?

Btw Nikko tore it up first round!

Back ups aren't all that uncommon, especially at the bigger events like this. They're all used to it.

That after a no fear putt from outside the circle looking right at the water. I think the kid is handling the pressure of being on the featured card well enough. Probably doesn't hurt he's more or less in his own backyard.

Camera just got him! He got some work ahead of him after that three putt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts