• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about #6? Looks like Simon just got the only 2 of anybody on the live scoring interface. I'm guessing it's a long one that only he was able to reach off the tee.

Pretty sure 6 is close to 600'. Slightly downhill for 95% of the fairway with the pin on a hill just past the OB green. It sets up perfectly for a roller. Not an easy 2 by any means, but it is possible. I've gotten it.

Pretty sure 6 is close to 600'. Slightly downhill for 95% of the fairway with the pin on a hill just past the OB green. It sets up perfectly for a roller. Not an easy 2 by any means, but it is possible. I've gotten it.

Yeah, the PDGA twitter feed said it is 570 feet and finishes uphill.

Is this the so-called "tournament layout" at Fiesta? It seems that the layout I played in January was significantly longer.

You are correct, The regular set up is 9 holes so they have to stretch it to 18 holes for the Memorial and that is why you end up with a bunch of really short holes. I like the regular layout much more.

Didn't someone ask awhile back if they thought AB could hang?

Lulz.

No doubt he can hang, but keep in mind his card is 4 holes ahead of the lead card. He's still kicking ass though.
Kid is -11 for the round, on freaking fire.

Is PP throwing anything Prodigy? All I've seen is DD stuff.

No doubt he can hang, but keep in mind his card is 4 holes ahead of the lead card. He's still kicking ass though.
Kid is -11 for the round, on freaking fire.

Is PP throwing anything Prodigy? All I've seen is DD stuff.

She drove an m2 earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts