• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, The regular set up is 9 holes so they have to stretch it to 18 holes for the Memorial and that is why you end up with a bunch of really short holes. I like the regular layout much more.

That makes sense. I played the 18 tees to 9 baskets layout. I thought this seemed strange...

J Allen plays so awkwardly. Its kinda painful to watch her throw, just so herky-jerky.

Orum and mcbeth tied and a bunch in striking distance. Guess philo gets on the lead card over Ricky due to pdga #?

Just thought it was ironic that a player who, to some people, throws so awkwardly and painfully also happens to throw so far and score so low.

I never said she was bad. She plays about like I would expect any 929 rated player to, solid all around game but some flawed fundamentals.

Nice to see Paige Pierce carrying a Shift. Upper Park Designs represent!

I never said she was bad.

I would never in a million years think that anyone on DGCR would be calling the ninth best player in the world, who just threw the third best round on the second day of an NT, and is lying 3/21 going into day three of that NT "bad."

That's why I found your original critique of her game so curious.

I would never in a million years think that anyone on DGCR would be calling the ninth best player in the world, who just threw the third best round on the second day of an NT, and is lying 3/21 going into day three of that NT "bad."

That's why I found your original critique of her game so curious.

I'm not really sure why I've got you so hot and bothered. She does throw akwardly. She is a top pro and is playing very well in this tournament. What's your point?

Matty O throws really awkwardly too and is currently tied for 1st against the best player in the world.

I'm not really sure why I've got you so hot and bothered. .

Not hot and bothered, Just thought your original critique was a little unfair based on what I was watching at the moment and I posted a little joke about it. I apologize for quoting and replying to your original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts