• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] 2020 Dynamic Discs Business Strategy

Yup, just saw that deal with them, Jomez, and CBS Sports. We'll see how it goes but gotta give them credit for that.

I feel it will be on the CBS Sports app, the one you have to pay for each month and not much will look different from now online YouTube with Jomez. I could be wrong and it actually ends up on CBS Sports extra channel.

Imagine someone new to disc golf. How do you explain to them how to tell if a DD disc is a putter, midrange, driver. They have to look it up on a chart or list. How can they tell which is more stable between a Judge and a Warden? They have to look it up.

Now look at how the Discmania system is consistent and tells you not only what class of disc it is, but also the relative stability.

Which is more stable, P1 or P2? Oh, the bigger number. That makes sense. Now I know that a P3 is a more stable disc than the ones with smaller numbers. Oh, and since it is a "P" then I also know it is a putter without having to look it up.

If a P5 is ever released, you already know it is 1) a putter and 2) higher in stability.

If DD releases a new disc and tells you the name, you have no idea what kind of disc it is or how stable it is.

Edit: All bets are off for the special signature editions. But then again it is the same with DD.

But then they jump speeds, so it becomes more confusing. I hate it. I try to use the names like jackal or whatever instead.

Imagine someone new to disc golf. How do you explain to them how to tell if a DD disc is a putter, midrange, driver. They have to look it up on a chart or list. How can they tell which is more stable between a Judge and a Warden? They have to look it up.

Now look at how the Discmania system is consistent and tells you not only what class of disc it is, but also the relative stability.

Which is more stable, P1 or P2? Oh, the bigger number. That makes sense. Now I know that a P3 is a more stable disc than the ones with smaller numbers. Oh, and since it is a "P" then I also know it is a putter without having to look it up.

If a P5 is ever released, you already know it is 1) a putter and 2) higher in stability.

If DD releases a new disc and tells you the name, you have no idea what kind of disc it is or how stable it is.

Edit: All bets are off for the special signature editions. But then again it is the same with DD.

What happens if Discmania produces a putter with a stability between the P1 and P2? It ends up with a dumb name that doesn't fit the convention. You're seeing it now with prodigies drivers I think. It's great in theory, but breaks down fast.

youre right

its probably more accurate to say rumble did internet research and spent plenty of time on wikipedia

theyre almost the same anyways arent they

Currently, yeah, about the same... except internet research is probably better than most degrees now

Rhetoric has been dumbed down to what children learned in classical education and philosophy has turned into sociology.

Last edited:
Currently, yeah, about the same... except internet research is probably better than most degrees now

it really regurgitates most textbooks anyways

and most websites just steal articles from each other

its kinda funny and text books cost $100 a pop

incredible business strategy really

Pretty discs usually sell well, so I'm suprised I'm not seeing more trilogy on the course. One of my buddies has a Glimmer Compass, and it is by far the sexiest piece of plastic I've seen. Discraft has been doing a pinch of shimmery glitter dust in the odd run here and there, but Trilogy has half a cup of it in each disc.

Pretty discs usually sell well, so I'm suprised I'm not seeing more trilogy on the course. One of my buddies has a Glimmer Compass, and it is by far the sexiest piece of plastic I've seen. Discraft has been doing a pinch of shimmery glitter dust in the odd run here and there, but Trilogy has half a cup of it in each disc.

Trilogy's glimmer plastic looks amazing. The chameleon plastic is pretty sweet too. I still like Discraft Jawbreaker over any Trilogy base plastic looks though.

Trilogy's glimmer plastic looks amazing. The chameleon plastic is pretty sweet too. I still like Discraft Jawbreaker over any Trilogy base plastic looks though.

His is like Glimmer, Chameleon, and Burst all mixed together. If you did the slo-mo drug from Judge Dredd and went into the Ant Man's Quantum Realm..it looks like that.

The DD Open did not go so great for the top DD players.

FPO did ok. . . but MPO, not so much

Their "Touring team" Players. . Eric Oakley T29, AJ Risley T72

Grady Shue did ok, but i don´t think he is on the team anymore. . he got cut
So jake Lauber in T15 from one of the lower team was DD best place

Is that good?

The DD Open did not go so great for the top DD players.

FPO did ok. . . but MPO, not so much

Their "Touring team" Players. . Eric Oakley T29, AJ Risley T72

Grady Shue did ok, but i don´t think he is on the team anymore. . he got cut
So jake Lauber in T15 from one of the lower team was DD best place

Is that good?

were just as confused as dd is

I doubt Innova had a spike in Mamba sales when Kobe died either.