• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2020 Ledgestone Discs

Sorry SD86, but the name isn't stopping people running LE Roaches. Just bought this last week (trigger warning):
s-l1600.jpg

Ledgestone gave the Roach love in consecutive years, 2016 and 2017. Gotta spread it around to some other putters.

Have you had a chance to compare these to the Big Z?

Found this...those numbers seems low. . .they will sell out FAST

Glo Sparkle Raptor, only 1000 was made.
Titanium Swirl Banger GT, only 500 was made.
ESP Swirl Tracker, only 350 was made.
ESP Swirl Predator, only 350 was made.
CryZtal FLX Sparkle Zone, only 1000 was made.
Paige Pierce 1x Titanium Swirl Stalker only 500 was made.

Any word yet if the predators are coming out flat? No shoulder?

So anyone have an idea when these will hit Infinite or MSt? I have to see what the Stalkers are looking like before I but one. I wonder if they'll fly like the old Ti did.

Found this...those numbers seems low. . .they will sell out FAST

Glo Sparkle Raptor, only 1000 was made.
Titanium Swirl Banger GT, only 500 was made.
ESP Swirl Tracker, only 350 was made.
ESP Swirl Predator, only 350 was made.
CryZtal FLX Sparkle Zone, only 1000 was made.
Paige Pierce 1x Titanium Swirl Stalker only 500 was made.

It's because there's sooooo many molds, this is only wave 1 after all

It's because there's sooooo many molds, this is only wave 1 after all

Sure, but there are also so many stores. . .with only 350 discs each store will not get more than a few.
Or will all of them go to a few big stores?

So anyone have an idea when these will hit Infinite or MSt? I have to see what the Stalkers are looking like before I but one. I wonder if they'll fly like the old Ti did.

Starting to pop up on retailers now. Sun King have their inventory posted and are shipping pre-orders. Marshall Street have some posted, adding more as we speak. Surprisingly nothing on Infinite yet, who are slated to have the largest selection by far.

Sun King disc says that they have 97pc of the Stalker in stock. .sounds weird if only 500pc exist

Sunking runs the Throw Down the Mountain with Discraft, yeah? Maybe there is some special relationship between the two.

Starting to pop up on retailers now. Sun King have their inventory posted and are shipping pre-orders. Marshall Street have some posted, adding more as we speak. Surprisingly nothing on Infinite yet, who are slated to have the largest selection by far.

I snagged one about midnight from MSt, but it wasn't the one I truly wanted. It's still more visible than my blurple Ti though. I also got a Big Z Wasp in that order. Was gonna get a Cryztal FLX Zone but decided it wasn't worth it and grabbed a Soft X Zone instead.

I'm just not into swirly plastic. The sales #'s must suggest that everyone else likes it. Solid bright colors all the way. I hope that becomes a trend again.

Looks like most of the Wasps are coming out domey. No thanks. I'll just wait for the Hammes ESP Wasp.

Latest posts