• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 OTB Open May 12-14 at Swenson Park in Stockton CA presented by MVP

Was thinking a discussion on this tournament wasn't allowed since there seems to be one for every DGPT tourney started a few days before the tourney starts.

Oof that was rough for Makela.

I don't know if it was him or another one of the Finns but they said when it was 70 at one tournament that felt to them like a heatwave. On Udisc it says it is 92 at OTB right now. Ouch.

Ooof. Ella Hanson had a rough last few holes. I am not sure I would call it a pattern, but it does seem like she has had difficulty closing things out in some of her tournaments.

I have no idea why my prior post was deleted, but I hope Doss lays off Heimburg in his commentary. It is very annoying when Doss is constantly riding him.

I'm trying to watch MPO live and get a message saying "This event is offline". What's up with that?

Looking at Catrina Allen's septuple bogey on 17 and wondering what happened.

Tin Cup scenario. She was throwing over water to a little peninsula and threw multiple shots that never crossed in bounds so she had to keep throwing from that same spot.

I got a similar message and went to the Watch DGN link on the UDisc Live scoring page and it worked.

Thanks! I was getting the "this event is offline" message too when I clicked on the link they email me. Not sure what the deal was. It never happened before.

I get the feeling Ohn might win a DGPT event sooner or later.

Not a fan of the course, or how it played out.

Boooooo!

Losing interest in the pro game

Both victors are from the North Dallas area - yet we barely have what anyone would consider a 'championship course' in DFW at all. We do have to play in crazy wind and with next to no elevation, so that seemed to set up well for this layout.