• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual Once Around the Mountain One & Done

Thanks man. I got you updated on the Player Listing. Let me know if you have any questions.

For everyone else, we've added some additional sponsors (Primal, the Clymb, SVSports, among others) that have made some generous donations to the tournament, so keep your eyes out for some additional raffle items and for extra prizes for those players that "cash out".

Registration is 1/2 full and Primal has stepped up with a generous donation, so there will be two different CTP prizes awarded on every card!

‎2nd Annual Once Around the Mountain tournament now includes a Vibram Disc Golf "Throw it to Win it" competition, Discraft bag pack raffle, and a tailgate pack raffle. For more information (and to preregister) visit www.oncearoundthemountain.com!

THE SWARM HAS ARRIVED!

IMAG0414.jpg

Fundraiser discs available in the marketplace.

There are also a few slots left for the tourney. Sign up now while they last! Visit http://www.oncearoundthemountain.com to register.

Haven't been around for a while. I'm going to try to sign up for this. When I say the thing in Feb about it filling at the end of the month, I was scared. How many more slots are left?

Thanks. This sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. Probably going to play my Ion. :p

My parents insist that I play novice- "Oh, it's your first tournament, you should play the lowest ranking.":sick:
From reading on this thread, and just for the sake of getting more experience, I think I should play rec. What should I do?

Haven't been around for a while. I'm going to try to sign up for this. When I say the thing in Feb about it filling at the end of the month, I was scared. How many more slots are left?

Registration was off to the races when it first opened up and then it slowed down a bit, but it's picking back up again. There are around 25 spots left. Our ad is going to run in the Morning Call on Sunday and it should fill up shortly after.

My parents insist that I play novice- "Oh, it's your first tournament, you should play the lowest ranking.":sick:
From reading on this thread, and just for the sake of getting more experience, I think I should play rec. What should I do?

How do you throw at South Mountain? If you bogey (or worse) most holes, then Novice would make sense.

Got some practice in today after hitting the Parkway.

Friend and I rolled with no bags. Amazing how light and fast the round went. It felt weird watching my friend just walking off the tee without going back for a bag.

Looking forward to seeing what you two bring to the course.

At this point, we're 99.9% there. I could probably accommodate 2-3 other players if I needed to, but the next person that signs up will be the last one. Who wants the last slot???

First off, huge thanks to brc, and all the friendly participants! This was my first touranament, and they all just made me fell welcome, making it that much more enjoyable.

Thanks to all the sponsors and donations, it really put this over the top, even though I only scored +23.

It was a great course (I had never played it before), and I even got my first ever birdie, though starting on 18 and getting an +5 wasn't so nice. In general, it was a lot of fun, and I will strive to participate next year as well. Thanks again to bcr and all the sponsors for making this happen.

Latest posts