• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual Once Around the Mountain One & Done

Was that an Archon? Wow. You don't really need something that fast there…

Opti, were you there?

Awesome tournament had a great time...well run...thanks to the TD and all the sponsors finished 2nd in novice

Was that an Archon? Wow. You don't really need something that fast there…

Opti, were you there?

No I was unable to play this year but the fact that my friend threw a 49 with an Archon is priceless. I don't know how he putted with that disc?

5 under was actually a 55- 60 par with 20 holes, the regular 18, plus 5a, from the access road by the end of 5 to the center of the yard by the patio, with all asphalt being OB (tricky with that being 2/3s of the fairway, and a low ceiling at the end), and 18a, from the field across the road from 18's pin up to the right of the pine trees by the parking lot, connecting 18 and 1 nicely for the tournament setup. Both were actually really fun holes with great use of elevation.

Last edited:
Just wanted to send out a big thanks to bcr123psu for hosting yesterday. Awesome time, amazing player packs and giveaways. Also, it was nice playing a round with you snore i hope you had no problem getting all that swag home between the two of you.:thmbup:

First off, huge thanks to brc, and all the friendly participants! This was my first touranament, and they all just made me fell welcome, making it that much more enjoyable.

Thanks to all the sponsors and donations, it really put this over the top, even though I only scored +23.

It was a great course (I had never played it before), and I even got my first ever birdie, though starting on 18 and getting an +5 wasn't so nice. In general, it was a lot of fun, and I will strive to participate next year as well. Thanks again to bcr and all the sponsors for making this happen.

Great meeting ya brother! I wish you would have let me know who you were earlier on so I could have BS'd with you a little more. Maybe at the Cha-Ching Challenge on 6/10?

So did Seth really throw 5 down with an archon lol.

Yup. 55 with an Archon. He had a hot round (6 lower than his personal best with a full bag). People were breaking his stones when he was checking in and said he was throwing an Archon, but it just goes to show that it's not arrow, but the archer. His 55 in Int tied the 55 in Open by Chris Frederick (throwing a JK Pro Aviar-X).

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT! I had a great time and I hope you did too. See ya next year!

Latest posts