• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 2nd Run Gorilla Boy Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajual

Par Member
I am selling my Brown / Grey 2nd Run Gorilla Boy Kong. The bag has seen only a handful of rounds and is in immaculate condition. No fraying, no rips, no stains, zero blemishes -- it could almost be considered brand new.

I take incredible care of my things, my bag has been sat on the actual ground less than 5x and has been placed on a Camptime stool every single instance it was not on my back otherwise.

The shocks are also brand new, they are the chest-lock style. Grey to match the Kong. I also have Zipper pulls and Birdie Beads that would be included.

Shipped to your door @ $165.00, please PM me for photos. I will be adding a few as soon as I am able to.

Thanks,

edit* I am much more inclined to negotiate a partial trade then break the quads apart. I will never have need for them and thus so not wish to deal with them individually.

Pmed back. And I just want the bag. So if Steve wants the straps you can trade them to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts