• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Gorilla Boy Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassclef

Bogey Member
Since getting back into the game after a few years away, I'm really bummed to see that there appears to be very, very few decent options for a traditional/sling/quad straps type bag!

I have a Gorilla Boy Chimp which is about 10 years old, and still looks and functions as it did when it was new, but wanted something with more capacity. I've been using a Grip AX, which is nice, but I would prefer the non-backpack style of bag. I really want a Kong. I've already reached out to Gorilla Boy and despite my begging and bribing, he won't make one for me.

So, I thought I'd reach out here and see if anyone had one they'd sell. I'll pay a nice price for one in good condition.

Let me know if you need money more than that Kong sitting on your shelf, thanks!!

Voodoo has been running a sale on all of their bags recently (going out of business?) so maybe check them out. I had a Juju for a few years and absolutely loved it.

Voodoo has been running a sale on all of their bags recently (going out of business?) so maybe check them out. I had a Juju for a few years and absolutely loved it.
I did check into a Karma, but it looks like they're sold out. I'd still prefer a Kong because of some of the differences in design and layout, but a Karma would be a close second!

Thanks

I think that ship has sailed, they have been sold out on everything for quite some time. Not sure why they even have a website anymore. I liked their bags though, too bad they are not making them anymore.

Not exactly what you are looking for but I have a 7/10 revolution Carolina sitting in my closed with phoenix quad shocks, hasn't been used in years.

I've got an camp Kong sitting on a shelf, if you're interested. It hasn't been used in a long time. It has lots of rounds on it, but has plenty of life left.

Since getting back into the game after a few years away, I'm really bummed to see that there appears to be very, very few decent options for a traditional/sling/quad straps type bag!

I have a Gorilla Boy Chimp which is about 10 years old, and still looks and functions as it did when it was new, but wanted something with more capacity. I've been using a Grip AX, which is nice, but I would prefer the non-backpack style of bag. I really want a Kong. I've already reached out to Gorilla Boy and despite my begging and bribing, he won't make one for me.

So, I thought I'd reach out here and see if anyone had one they'd sell. I'll pay a nice price for one in good condition.

Let me know if you need money more than that Kong sitting on your shelf, thanks!!

MVP still makes the bigger single sling bag a new design was just made.

Status
Not open for further replies.