• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 3 Big Bird Teebirds and Skullboy Lat64 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmo

*I whine a lot*
I have a new hobby that I need to support now. I have been buying Tarantulas left and right and now need more money to pay my bill from more I just ordered.

Can scale if a question arises. OBO SEND OFFERS!

Skullboy Saint 170g Marked 10/10 20$ SOLD
skull007.jpg

Skullboy Halo 167g Marked 10/10 23$
skull006.jpg

Skullboy River 172g Marked 10/10 SOLD
skull005.jpg

Havok 174g Marked 10/10 20$ SOLD
skull004.jpg

Plum Bigbird Teebird 172g marked 10/10 SOLD
Plum Bigbird Teebird 172g marked 10/10 23$ SOLD
Pink Bigbird Teebird 175g Marked 10/10 21$ SOLD
78269477880948898838893.jpg

Last edited:
Prices dropped. Come on people. I have 4 tarantulas to order tonight so i can have them shipped tomorrow!

Man, those Skulboys were the cream of the crop.

Ya, i planned to keep them forever but my woman left me and took my kid so disc golf has become an after thought for me. Im concentrating on a hobby i can make money off of, breeding tarantulas.

BUMP. Get the last 2 discs off me for a deal.

Ya, i planned to keep them forever but my woman left me and took my kid so disc golf has become an after thought for me. Im concentrating on a hobby i can make money off of, breeding tarantulas.

BUMP. Get the last 2 discs off me for a deal.

Good luck with everything osmo!! Tarantulas!! wow double good luck to you.

I hope things start looking up for you Osmo!

I couldn't do Tarantulas.... maybe gerbils... I think I could handle those.

That was the sweetest bunch of skulboy designs. I hope their new owners enjoy them!

I hope things start looking up for you Osmo!

I couldn't do Tarantulas.... maybe gerbils... I think I could handle those.

That was the sweetest bunch of skulboy designs. I hope their new owners enjoy them!

Thanks. I kept my bag and my backups. Im just getting rid of the stuff ill never throw.

Hey who ordered stuff from Osmo and actually got it in the mail?

Ive been waiting 2 weeks since payment and Osmo hasn't logged onto the site since Oct20. I'm not pissed, just trying to figure out whats going on

PM'd as well: Oh Osmo, I hope things are OK, but you said you were going to take all the orders & mail them out after work on the 18th. Still awaiting the 27 disc lot (paid on the 8th). I wouldn't have gone public if it was just a snafu, but since two others have asked, I felt I had to share, too.
Like I say, I hope all is OK with you, and that we get this all taken care of soon!

Last edited:
correction: last I heard, mailing was supposed to have happened "after work" on Friday the 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.