• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 30+ discs, just take a look. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
All prices are shipped. Just selling a few things to raise some money to sell some of the 1st run cannons and legacy discs. Most likely this will be my last sales thread until I post the Legacy Cannons and various plastic Rampages for a Veteran Day sale. If you need any pictures let me know, thanks for looking.

Second Picture : if you would like to add another pro line cobra to another pro line cobra your purchasing it would be 20 more.

5.New Pro Pig white with purple stamp 172g $16
8-9.New 2 Photon Glo Magnets white with silver that reflects rainbow colors and oil slick stamps marked 167-169 & 170-172g $35 for both

Third Picure : All three Aeros for 45 shipped or all three sharks for 40 shipped

3-4.New 2 Dx Pumas white and yellow with custom stamps marked 173g and 170g $20each or $36 for both
8-10.New 3 Champion gummy Sharks tangerine with silver stamp 162g and 2 yellows with rainbow stamp 163.6g & 164g $14.50each or $ 40 for all 3

Fourth Picture : All ten discs in picture shipped for 37.50 and if you would like to add a new legacy cotton tee shirt for 10 dollars more I can do that. I have large and X-Large shirts. All discs shipped in priority rate box.

1.used 9/10 Dx Dragon red with yellow stamp 150g
2.used 7/10 dx wolf blue with red stamp 173.6
3.used 8/10 Discraft Duece dayglo with gold stamp 178g
4.used 8/10 Soft Spike putter yellow with silver swedish tourney stamp 173.6g
5.used 8/10 dx skeeter blue with silver stamp 173.4g
6.used 7/10 crystal buzzz blue with faded ink 177.6g
7.new dx 1st run Kite burgundy with gold stamp 171.1g
8.Used 7.5/10 inn color challenger 07 tourney 172.4g
9.used 8.8/10 purple Aerobie epic 167.6g
10.used 6.7/10 purple aerobie epic 168.3g

Last edited:
I am going to give an opto river another shot. I have one coming in the mail. I think the optos are flatter and more stable from my experience. It might make it, but I am just trying to gear up for 2012.

Didn't like the River eh?

I am going to give an opto river another shot. I have one coming in the mail. I think the optos are flatter and more stable from my experience. It might make it, but I am just trying to gear up for 2012.

Yeah, the Opto is going to be more your style. More stability for sure.

When I get to a computer I will update what has sold. 5 discs gone and 1 pending.

I'll take the GL river to go with my opto.
PM me your PP info

sold a few more. Anyone interested in 4 flicks for 70 shipped? I still have a few of those old elite z flicks 150class. well bump to the top.

bump for some great stuff. thx for the flicks bro!

Shoot me pic of what Flicks you have and the weights on them. Looking for a lighter thumber disc and this may fit the bill.

Thx.

I have like 8 or so super flat old elite z flicks, all are orange with multicolored stamps. Like the onnes pictured in my 45 disc thread. They all weigh 150-153g and are super stable awesome discs. I love them. Let me know, there sweet.

Shoot me pic of what Flicks you have and the weights on them. Looking for a lighter thumber disc and this may fit the bill.

Thx.

I'm interested in the Spike not so interested in the rest of the bundle there. Is it an older rubbery spike?

I might break up the bundle.

I'm interested in the Spike not so interested in the rest of the bundle there. Is it an older rubbery spike?

Well I need to sell, two more discs to meet my goal. So anyone interested or some offers. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.