• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 4 Awesome midrange discs & a Firebird all new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So I am selling the discs below, all 5 are new and shipping is included. thanks for looking

Super Heavy new Midnight Buzzz (marked 177, actual weighs 181g) $35
Pinkish Red Bar Stamped Buzzz Elite Z with silver stamp new 173g (some pearl streaks) make offer

Nude new Pro Line Gremlin 164g $30
Orange new Pro Line Gremlin 172g $35
11x Dayglo Champion Firebird red stamp (marked 166, actual weight 167) $20
PICS ATTACHED

Attachments

• 2 buzzz's.jpg
    2 buzzz's.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 111
  • gremlins.jpg
    gremlins.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Dayglo 167g.JPG
    Dayglo 167g.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I need $ to buy other discs I want and then you go posting more plastic on me when my paypal account is already drained. I imagine the 11x will go quickly, but I'll be working on selling some more plastic here in case it doesnt.

I need a mint 05 midnight. Send your paypal if still available

edit: turned red as soon as I sent.

Last edited:
I had three identical firebirds and sold one to three seperate people in case your confused. Buzzz's are gone and orange gremlin aswell. I would love to sell the last gremlin, calling pablo. Well if you know anyone who might want a gremlin let me know. thanks

Is 2011 Worlds in Austin, TX or what?

Well I paid for that Firebird over a hour ago and he sent me a pm stating that he would mail it to me today.

if whoever bought the midnight wants a 8/10 midnight of the same stamp and weight plus 20 in the paypal, pm me.

sorry for the jack

I had three identical firebirds and sold one to three seperate people in case your confused. Buzzz's are gone and orange gremlin aswell. I would love to sell the last gremlin, calling pablo. Well if you know anyone who might want a gremlin let me know. thanks

Yea he had triplets of the same fb. All 3 of yall who paid for one,got one

Sorry to stir the confusion up, SmokinJoe. Looks like we are both getting a FB. I just am excited about the Pro Worlds, as you can see! Ryan Ranch is looking good, thanks for our huge 20-man work party recently. And my other home course, CSUMB Oaks, just had the first cement teepads poured last week! It's all coming together!

Sorry to stir the pot. Just got a lot more hits on the firebird then I thought I was going to get. Sorry no more new midnights left, just a used one. I have a few bar stamps. Will post a few manana. Thanks to all that bought these discs. I'm driving to the post office in Cali right now.

Sorry to stir the confusion up, SmokinJoe. Looks like we are both getting a FB. I just am excited about the Pro Worlds, as you can see! Ryan Ranch is looking good, thanks for our huge 20-man work party recently. And my other home course, CSUMB Oaks, just had the first cement teepads poured last week! It's all coming together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts