• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4 Disc Leather Bag

peppermack

Double Eagle Member
here is a couple of picks of the 4 disc leather bag that I just shipped out to Cali. It is plain jane but still came out nice. It holds a putter, mid, and two drivers!

PICT0088.jpg

PICT0089-1.jpg

Very nice. Could you make one with a "window" near where the middle of the frontmost disc would be? I'm thinking a place for a lit up LED to shine out during a glow round, making bag easier to find if carelessly placed.

Could possibly solve one of my most vexing Friday night problems.

WHAT!?!?! Leather comes from an ANIMAL!?!?! PETA is gonna hear about this…

Please tell me my kangaroo soccer boots don't also come from an animal.

I also Have a 10 disc bag ready to go if anyone wants it. I will make them a good deal. Slap their initials on it for free!

I like the 4 disc bag though. I am going to have to crank one out for myself to keep in the car for those sneak up on ya disc golf opportunities. I think I could play most courses with a PD, Stalker, Buzzz, and VP.

Perfect little carrier for those trash bag rounds. Coursed around here are gettin messy. I like to keep them clean. 8)

Those are slick. It would be a good thing to stick in the car on trips incase you get a chance to sneak off and play a round.

CHEERS - Koffee

veganray said:
WHAT!?!?! Leather comes from an ANIMAL!?!?! PETA is gonna hear about this…

Please tell me my kangaroo soccer boots don't also come from an animal.

they don't
it's just a really good synthetic :wink:

You are incorrect, sir. There are, indeed, boots fashioned from synthetic materials, but none of mine (custom-made Uhlsport Torkralle).

I know, I was kidding :D

I always wanted a pair of the K leather Vapors
had to settle for the synths
and the K leather Legends

never wore Uhlsport

are you a goalie???
only goalies wear Uhlsport :wink:

I am. (Actually, more like was. Have been retired from hi-level play for about 2 years now.) Torkralle are Uhlsports keeper-specific boots with a raised heel & extra studs on the very edges of the outsole, slightly angled outward, the latter of which supposedly provide extra lateral explosion. I don't know that I could ever tell much difference, but who was I to complain when they are supremely comfy & I was getting 'em for free, anyway.

Also useful for uber-evil studs-up flesh-rippers.

now that we've terribly jacked this thread
I have seen those boots...raised heel to keep you more on your toes

no offense but goalies are a strange breed (in any sport)
I played full back until I blew my knee
I then returned to lower level play as a defensive centre mid/organizer

cheers Ray
and Glory Glory Man United

Latest posts