• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet

To get an invitiation complete the poll

• Total voters
Just a heads up...

Biscoe is having a clean up day this coming Tuesday. A few trees fell (one on the "bridge" on 14) I'm not sure if he is going to cut any grass on the course, he usually doesn't.

It looks like we will be the first large group to play the course this fall. The grass will most likely be thick. Camp dry for your shoes and your DG bag will be a must. Bringing extra socks and an extra pair of shoes to wear off the course will be a smart thing to do.

The best way to prepare your shoes is to spray them with Camp Dry about a week before and then again the day before you arrive. Don't be all stingy and really get in all the creases and around the heel & toe areas. It's also a good idea to spray the outside of your tent and any cloth or canvass you might be bringing.

For those that are interested i'll be doing breakfast both mornings for those that camp. No set fee but donations are welcome.

Sat - egg muffins w/ ham and cheese
Sun - waffles and sausage
Orange and cranberry juice both days

I'm not a coffee drinker so bring your own. I can supply the hot water.

BEER TUB BUMP

As Jrawk has mentioned earlier, I will have a stocked "Tub of Beer". New this year is a large cooler to keep ice in. (Less trips to the store)

In order not to drive home with a bunch of beer nobody liked, I am asking for SUGGESTIONS as to which type of beers I should stock the tub with. As much as I would like to stock it with high dollar microbrews, lets keep it within reason. Also remember, all beer will come in cans. I do not believe Biscoe wants bottles or kegs.

So, please post two or three type of beers you would like to see in the "Tub of Beer", and I will do my best to make it happen.

As always, monetary or beer donations are welcomed, but not necessary.

To Date I have three request's:

• Yeungling Bottles
  • Sam Adams Oktoberfest Bottles
  • Any type of 'Dark Beer'

I will also stock the TUB with some 'Regular' and 'Lite' Beer for us who like whimpy beer.

I am still taking request's up to Wednesday night, October 2nd.

And as always, this is my treat to a great event and great group of guys!

I have invited a few of the Spotsy guys & new locals to stop by. But the Elk Creek tourney is the same week so the pros will stop by Saturday and the Ams will show up Sunday.

A lot of them are looking for some good practice time for the HHO.

I have invited a few of the Spotsy guys & new locals to stop by. But the Elk Creek tourney is the same week so the pros will stop by Saturday and the Ams will show up Sunday.

A lot of them are looking for some good practice time for the HHO.

Incorrect young fella. Elk Creek is this weekend. Walnut Creek is next weekend. That's where i'll be on Sunday also. Again the Meet will not get me all weekend.

Incorrect young fella. Elk Creek is this weekend. Walnut Creek is next weekend. That's where i'll be on Sunday also. Again the Meet will not get me all weekend.

Hey Chris - Will you have your truck full of disc's with you? I am looking to spend some money.

I am looking for some FLX Avenger SS's, FLX Avenger's and maybe a Crank.

Crank%202.jpg

Hey Jrawk...

I'm starting up a Spotsy Bag Tag every 1st Saturday of every month. I posted the Saturday singles round as the inaugural day.

This might get a few Spotsy guys to come around and join in.

Latest posts