• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] $5 a disc blowout... MVP, Innova, discraft, prodigy trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this thread and I texted shue.
He wrecked his motorcycle and has been in the hospital.
He asked me to post here letting everyone know that he is sending out packages due today by his wife.

Hope this helps!

Also heard back from him. Says stuff is coming and is sorry. Saw a pic of his foot that was banged up. I dont think anyone is getting ripped off, but this definately wont be the most professional transaction ever completed.

Bumping this again. 14 days and no response or discs. I understand there was an issue but I won't be letting this fizzle while my money is held hostage.

Last batch shipped on the 19th (according to his email), so wed or thurs this week at the latest. Friday we can all lose our minds if they dont show up. Maybe start getting really pissed thursday.

Last batch shipped on the 19th (according to his email), so wed or thurs this week at the latest. Friday we can all lose our minds if they dont show up. Maybe start getting really pissed thursday.

I appreciate the update. Still starting to get worried as I live in Raleigh NC and would have expected to receive my package today. Usually it only take 2 to 3 days from Ga to Raleigh NC. I've never had to leave negative feedback or pursue a refund via Paypal but it looks to be headed that way. I'll give 2 more days to either get the discs or at a minimum some communication. Hopefully I've misjudged the situation and will get my 7 discs tomorrow. I'm trying to stay unpissed but every day I come home and there's no box on the doorstep...

I have been in text communication with him and he said everything has been shipped out and is due to arrive by wednesday. So he has one more day for me.

Sorry it took so long guys I did have a wreck on my motorcycle and haven't been able to walk all packages have been shipped though the largest went out Mon all should arrive by wed according to tracking. The only exception is the package going to IL it says Thursday. Thanks for understanding and I am sorry for the delays it has been rough couple weeks

Sorry it took so long guys I did have a wreck on my motorcycle and haven't been able to walk all packages have been shipped though the largest went out Mon all should arrive by wed according to tracking. The only exception is the package going to IL it says Thursday. Thanks for understanding and I am sorry for the delays it has been rough couple weeks

Appreciate the communication. I'm sure I'm one of the large packages that went out Monday. Feeling much better after your post. Best wishes on a speedy recovery for you.

Also, thanks to others who responded on your behalf.

Stoked about all discs coming my way but really looking forward to trying the 3 Claymores. Never thrown one but reviews have me excited.

The claymore is awesome got my first ace with mine! Again sorry for lack of communication they've had me drugged up and stuck in bed. Just got to where I can move around my house( been literally having to crawl lol) again thanks guys

Oh all disc are sold BTW so if you get extras you didn't order you got lucky lol :)

Well I ordered 7 discs and got 6 today which I suppose is 6 more than I thought I was getting at one point. I received 3 Claymores, 2 Comets, and a G* Rhyno. Unfortunately, I'm missing a Tern. If the Tern somehow got misplaced or sent to the wrong person I be open to another disc. We can take this to PM if you've had a chance to clear your inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.