• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

5th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet - Oct 3-5, 2014

To get an invitation, please mark the poll

• Total voters
Crud - looking like I will not be able to make it this year. We are fixing our house up to sell, and this weekend is the big push. Y'all enjoy yourselves!

Got the scorecards printed and cut. Heading to a local Park and Rec meeting tonight then rolling out tomorrow morning. See everybody there.

I have a coleman tailgate grill, but no gas(small green cans). I doubt I'll have time to pick some up, should I bring it anyway?

Nice, it'll be hot Saturday night if anyone needs sumfin cooked! Looking forward to an awesome weekend! Thanks Jerry! And Biscoe!

Great time! Thanks for organizing! The course was awesome, and playing with the cows was unreal. Caitlin had a blast, too. Thanks to everyone for encouraging her.

So many great times:
- Friday was a little "damp" but the weather was great the rest of the weekend
- Great folks to disc with (even though I gave Mike a hard time sunday!!)
- Biscoe's great course and efforts to get it ready
- Thanks folks for doubling with my wife and Keith
- Good laughs and fun around the fire (anyone for another roasted peep!!)

See you again next year

Another fun year...coldest Saturday night of the 5 years, but gorgeous blue skies. Course was the best I've seen it, was great to get to play the letter holes again. Shot a 69 With a very weak circle 5 on hole 9 . Can't wait to play the HHO in two weeks.

Anyone get any photos?

Latest posts