• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

5th course at Lemon Lake

Bart

Bogey Member
The 5th course at Lemon Lake Park in Crown Point, Indiana is under way and will be completed well before we host the 2013 Pro Worlds....

Any chance it'll be done before the end of the calendar year? (Selfish question, I'm moving away :))

The 5th course at Lemon Lake Park in Crown Point, Indiana is under way and will be completed well before we host the 2013 Pro Worlds....

Is there a course layout you can share? Is is going to be a long open bomber's course or similar to the mix of holes on gold/silver?

From the rough layout I saw last week which is only around 10-11 holes so far, it looks like there might be three more relatively open holes than Gold/Silver but still no hole as open as say Gold 9. The gold level par might come in around 62.

Where are you moving to? Is the move going to be better or worse for your disc golf?

Better in terms of quality and year round play, worse in terms of number of courses within day trip distance, I'm moving to San Diego. I'll be back at some point though, I can't wait to see the new holes out there.

I'm jus' sayin...

If the existing courses are any indication, this could be good!
And you gotta love the idea of 90 quality holes in one location!

anyone know the status of this??? i heard its on hold and might not happen at all

Latest posts