• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A good week for acquiring plastic

i kinda want a breeze, had one traded it... i didn't know what it was/ couldn't throw it... i can now... want it back... meh

and AP i got me a pearly orc at the bottom of the pond at riverside up here... truly fabulous disc... straight as f ...

you're invading "the dude on the bike's" territory, he might shank you...
lulz
were you on 14?

Picked me up an '06 CFR Wraith for a generic disc. Feel kinda bad that the guy didn't know what he was getting rid of, but not really...

you're invading "the dude on the bike's" territory, he might shank you...
lulz
were you on 14?

i have met him... he IS on a bike, every time... all i am gonna say bout that...

and #13 i think right past the edge, i think that huge oak smacked it into the pond... no name or number so boosh!

nice find...
I gotta find a nice day and take my golden retriever out now that it's colder out, he won't be wading much more...

no doubt... i wonder if "rex x" is still disc doggin.... got some good plastic off him, and he has always called me when he found one of mine... can't be thirteen, fourteen years old... good kid and i hope that more grow up in the sport like him...
[\end troll]

you're not trolling homie.. we're discussing the shady characters of riverside...
I've been dogging the dude on the bike on here because i know as well as you, he doesn't play...

he plays holes one and two over and over again with like six discs... i've seen it at least ten times this summer.... usually at dusk or an hour or so before...

made me laugh kinda when i saw him on here... insta recognition...

rex plays though... i ve seen him out at brewer

Picked up a clearish light ce leopard and a VERY early (bubbles in the rim but not an x-out, red with black stamp) 164 ce teebird through separate deals at my local course this week for DIRT CHEAP.

whats the best run of dirt cheap, super premium plastic buys youve had?

I love those CE and Pro Line Leopards I'll have to check it out next time I see you. Picked up a really sweet TeeRex (Green/White) I want you to dye too.

Best buy I have had was 2 soft rhyno's for $2 total, bought other discs as well for same $1 per from same guy. Other than that the CE Eagle I found with only a first name on it. I sold one already on ebay not selling any more.

whats the best run of dirt cheap, super premium plastic buys youve had?

I picked up an Omega Super Soft with a tournament stamp on it from 1997 for $3 from the lost bin at Emerald Isle a few years back. 1997 - what's that make it... a 1.4... 1.6? (I don't know exactly how their numbering system works).

Considering I was happy to pay $20 for a new Omega SS 1.19 the other day, I'd say $3 was a steal.

By the way, if anyone has any OLD Omega SS's they want to sell, hit me up.
DSCJNKY

Its not too cold. I just put on my wetsuit and went wading while it was snowing the other day, came out with 5 discs. I figure I have a better chance now because no one is going in there. I'll probably go wading once a week until it freezes over now. Let me know if you lose a disc in there, I'll go in and get it...

nice find...
I gotta find a nice day and take my golden retriever out now that it's colder out, he won't be wading much more...

I Believe in Equality

One Champ TeeBird 172 and One Z Surge SS 169!!! That TBird is a beautiful flyer!!! The Surge SS flew an average of 10 feet shorter than my best, beat Pro 166 Katana. I've thrown one Surge in the past but it was too lite. Can't wait to give this one some more time on the course!! :hfive:

Attachments

• Teebird and Surge SS.jpg
    Teebird and Surge SS.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
Found 2 more tonight which brings my total for the week to 10.
Star Valkyrie (9.5/10)
Brand New Elite Z Surge SS
Champion Valkyrie (9.5/10)
Champion Groove (9/10)
Star Destroyer (8/10)
Champion Valkyrie (7/10)
Elite Z Avenger (7/10)
Brand new Pro Wraith
DX Teebird
DX Orc

With this kind of luck I might be out in the cold water again tomorrow...