• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Walk in the Walnuts - Walden Park, CA - Course Tour

i wanted to hate your video

tbh it was decent

loved the parkin and start portion which can be a royal pita when baggin new courses

Where are you based out of? Just curious since I've played 95%+ of Cali. Love checking out course videos

Where are you based out of? Just curious since I've played 95%+ of Cali. Love checking out course videos

We're about 10 miles north of this course. I'm sure we've crossed paths somewhere.:thmbup:

My biggest regret was living in the Bay Area for 6 years and only playing Aquatic Park in Berkeley.

And I'm pretty sure I couldn't even finish a full round due to almost touching a syringe when I went to pick up my disc that flew into a bush and also the fact the wind from the bay was making my disc do all sorts of crazy, unpredictable things that day.

My biggest regret was living in the Bay Area for 6 years and only playing Aquatic Park in Berkeley.

And I'm pretty sure I couldn't even finish a full round due to almost touching a syringe when I went to pick up my disc that flew into a bush and also the fact the wind from the bay was making my disc do all sorts of crazy, unpredictable things that day.

We had a similar experience on our first trip to that course. It was quite busy with park folks, super windy, and as you know, the water is right alongside you. Got our butts kicked a little. Though it was years ago now, so we're probably due to check it back out again.

But yea, next time you're out for a visit, there are lots of other courses to check out now. Happy to recommend one or two.

Latest posts