• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ace or not I think not u would be pissed if this happened

Discgolfer219

Banned
Okay so i get my 2nd ace right or not. Well, I ace the whole on my first shot sounds rather simple doesn't it? Well my brother throws a putt ( my disc is still in the basket). It knocks my disc out of the basket and I was pissed, but he is knew to the game so I just calmed down and said it counted too him so he would not feel bad. So it wasn't an ace correct?

longneck said:
Okay so i get my 2nd ace right or not. Well, I ace the whole on my first shot sounds rather simple doesn't it? Well my brother throws a putt ( my disc is still in the basket). It knocks my disc out of the basket and I was pissed, but he is knew to the game so I just calmed down and said it counted too him so he would not feel bad. So it wasn't an ace correct?
Yea, it's no longer an ace.

You have to remove it.

Dig It said:
longneck said:

You have to remove it.

If the disc is at rest in the basket or chains and is moved, the disc goes back in the basket and then you remove it: 803.07B

mobster said:
Dig It said:
longneck said:

You have to remove it.

If the disc is at rest in the basket or chains and is moved, the disc goes back in the basket and then you remove it: 803.07B
Hmm... I see...

I would definintely count it if it was a rec round. In a tourney though i would definitely remove it before the next person shoots. I say count it

MOB47 said:
I would definintely count it if it was a rec round. In a tourney though i would definitely remove it before the next person shoots. I say count it

My thoughts too.

However, don't put your ace discs on the wall, keep throwing them, it hurts to lose em but oh well. I still have my first ace disc, the next 12 (or so, after my time off I don't quite remember) are either in the bag, back up pile, lost or traded to someone else. How else are you supposed to have discs with multiple aces?

Latest posts