• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Ace Race 2019 - Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future_Primitive

Double Eagle Member
Have some 2019 Eclipses for sale, two are brand new and unused and the other two were used for the events. Participated in two events, used the same two discs for both events and kept the other two brand new.

* [$OLD] White with Rainbow shatter stamp 175-176 (new). Off white, slightly pink tint to it.

* [$OLD] Pink with red holographic stamp 173 (new). First time I have saw a stamp like this, like you can look through the disc and see the stamp below it. Have close up pic I can add later.

* [$OLD] Orange (1) with rainbow stars stamp 170-172 (used). Used this one approx 25% of the time, say 8/10, two letters written (ink) on inner rim.

* Orange (2) with traditional rainbow stamp 170-172 (used). Used this one approx 75% of the time, say 7/10, two letters written (ink) on inner rim. Photo to come with next post in this thread.

$15.00 shipped each for new ones, $11.00 each shipped for the used ones. By two and I will throw in the Discraft Backpack from the event. Have two bags (all black, black & blue). No trades, looking to reduce inventory so Paypal is preferred. Thanks!

Attachments

• AR19_Eclipse_White.jpg
    AR19_Eclipse_White.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 88
  • AR19_Eclipse_Pink.jpg
    AR19_Eclipse_Pink.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 85
  • AR19_Eclipse_Orange1.jpg
    AR19_Eclipse_Orange1.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Bump with some additional pics. :thmbup:

Attachments

• AR19_Eclipse_Orange2.jpg
    AR19_Eclipse_Orange2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 62
  • AR19_Eclipse_All4.jpg
    AR19_Eclipse_All4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 87
I take the Pink and the White one from you. I will have the wife try one and I have a buddy that uses an Eclipse as a roller. Save the black and blue bag for me. I will bring some cash to Mystic Labyrinth at Rolling Hills this weekend.

Cool, call it $25.00 for the two discs and bag. Should be there for the evening Labrynth rounds. Thanks!

Two left, the two used ones, $20.00 shipped for both of them and the all black backpack.

Rainbow stars stamp one is heading to Thisdoesfine and the other used one and bag will be donated to a local ladies league. That should wrap up this sale thread, thanks for those two above for their purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts