• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am I worthy?

trichard311

Just stumbled across this forum and joined up because I feel at home here. I want to know if I'm worthy of being with you guys here. I want to know what you guys think of my jobs. STarted disc golf about 8 months ago and been doing this for about 2. I love seeing you guys' srt work here. Very inspiring. This is 3 pics from first ever to one around middle then 3rd is latest.

Attachments

• discs 030.jpg
    discs 030.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 148
  • discs 036.jpg
    discs 036.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 151
  • 100_0190.jpg
    100_0190.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 176
Of course you are welcome and worthy. Your Samurai one is off the hook. Top Notch! :) Welcome to the site.

I would have to agree with the previous posters. Great job on all of them, but the samurai one is killer. Keep on dyeing em' and posting em'!

here are a few others

Attachments

• ben smile 001.jpg
    ben smile 001.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 75
  • discs 023.jpg
    discs 023.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 70
  • ben smile 002.jpg
    ben smile 002.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 70
I come bearing a very good tip!!!! The black you see on the biohazard disc as well as these 3 images are not Rit. I can tell you now it will NEVER fade, not even a tiny bit. Dyes the plasic within 3 hours. Peels off after. The stuff is called Ball Tatoo. I didn't even know people dyed discs when i first started. I used this stuff to put my name on my basketballs. One night I decided to put some transformers symbols on my discs. This stuff is crazy! It is a little expensive though, but I called the guy and he sent me 10 tubes for free because he was thinking of marketing it to us. He also never heard of disc golf. Even my cooler was done with this stuff.

Attachments

• ben smile 003.jpg
    ben smile 003.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 72
  • discs 033.jpg
    discs 033.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 63
  • discs 035.jpg
    discs 035.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 64
You guys have so many good tips and fun stuff to try! I am doing one right now with the saran wrap AND the elmers glue. on an old ugly champ disc that i found but I'm excited to try the new techniques.

Attachments

• discs 030.jpg
    discs 030.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 32
  • discs 024.jpg
    discs 024.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 34
  • discs 034.jpg
    discs 034.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 27
It's great to have you and like everyone else has said that samurai one is terrific. I also like the Hulk.

Thanks very much for your comments folks! My biggest problem is comming up with ideas though.

Just black. The guy actually makes it and makes no other color. He said black id the only true pigment or something liek that. Didn't like me asking.