• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Struggling with putting

Hey guys sorry it's taking a while to get back. So after reading back over the comments and things suggested, this is my position and take on where I'm at currently. I got a basket a while back probably back in November and have practice a ton. I went from being very inconsistent at 10 ft even to now a point where I'm making 20-25-30 ft putts pretty consistently after about 30 ft I have to put and Anhyzer angle and form and release and I just can't get better from 30 and out, I feel like it's so hard to get any power to get there and accuracy. Tomorrow I will take some videos of putting and send them over or post them.

Hey guys sorry it's taking a while to get back. So after reading back over the comments and things suggested, this is my position and take on where I'm at currently. I got a basket a while back probably back in November and have practice a ton. I went from being very inconsistent at 10 ft even to now a point where I'm making 20-25-30 ft putts pretty consistently after about 30 ft I have to put and Anhyzer angle and form and release and I just can't get better from 30 and out, I feel like it's so hard to get any power to get there and accuracy. Tomorrow I will take some videos of putting and send them over or post them.
Yeah, past 30', I have a feeling it will take a ton of work to get a make percentage that matters. I do some 35', 40', 45', 50', 60' practice, but average 1-2 makes out of 10. Figure if I can get 30' over 50% consistently, which is my current goal, then eventually maybe I can increase my 35' make percentage. But, for now, I focus my work on 20', 25', and especially 30'. Beyond that seems like it is not a good use of my practice time for now.

Latest posts