• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] American Flag Stamped Proto Star RC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewcrewdominates

Par Member
Let me know what you have and what you want. I haven't seen too many of these but figured someone in here may have one for Sale or Trade. Thanks!

P.S. I have lots to trade including several Protos and Big Birds in various colors as well as LOTS of other plastic.

Last edited:
Ill be honest, I have never seen one. I have a nice collection, and I play disc golf in Innova west country. I dont think they exist

Flag Samp

I have a orange 176 flagstamp bb. It has one tiny black flake in the plastic. I am willing to sale it for $35. I also have a pink ice flag stamp 176 bb but the price would be more for that one.

I have a orange 176 flagstamp bb. It has one tiny black flake in the plastic. I am willing to sale it for $35. I also have a pink ice flag stamp 176 bb but the price would be more for that one.

Again, not looking for Big Birds! Thanks though. Bump it up if anyone on this site has a flag stamped PROTO RC3.

30297h3.jpg

This is what I am looking for! Hook it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts