• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

any opinions on my bag?

nice toss man

Drivers: Innova Champion Beast X3 (ranging from slightly over stable to flippy)
Innova Star Beast (pretty under stable)
Discraft Z Flash X2 (one more under stable than the other)
Discraft Z Surge
Discraft ESP Surge (slightly flippier than the Z plastic)
Discraft Force X2
Discraft Crush X2 (slight less stable than force)
Discraft Stalker X2

Mid Ranges: Discraft Z Drone (meat-hook left)
Discraft Ti Wasp (slightly less over stable than the drone)
Discraft Ti Buzzz (similar to wasp, less fade)
Discraft Z Buzzz X2 (one more under stable than the other, both less stable that Ti)
Discraft Pro-D Buzzz (beat up, very flippy)

Putters: JK 5x Pro Aviar
Kc 12x Pro Aviar (for throwing, same mold as jk but stiffer)
Soft Wizard (beat up, for shots that can't come back left)

How far are you throwing? Do you throw backhand or forehand? Without some of this information, it's hard to give specific advice, but just looking at your setup, you seem to have a TON of high-speed driver overlap. You could probably do any of the following setups and not miss anything:

1. Beasts (maybe complimented by a Force)
2. Surges
3. Flashes/Crushes

Do you find that each driver serves a distinct role?

Your mids and putters look good.

i throw RHBH around 350' i don't know if its the way i'm throwing, or the specific discs i have, but they all seem to do slightly different characteristics. For example the crush will fly similarly to the force, but it will have a much bigger skip

I agree with 5QU166Y in saying that your mids and putters seem good. I also agree that you should use the beasts along with a force or two. I would use the two beasts for stable to US. Beat the star in for US. And use your most stable Champ for straight shots. I would then use two Forces. One Z for a meathook and one in D for Stable to OS. That should cover quite a bit.

Latest posts