• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone throw a td rush?

mattpusa

Par Member
Picked one up up today and the first throws with it were laser beams with a little right to left turn!

I compare it to a valk except faster with a wider grip

i want to get one. hoping it won't pull out of the turn as early as the Valk does.

I like mine in S-plastic 175g. Not much different than a star beast. If its beat in a little it will stand up nice in the middle but still has LSS.

it kept a nice little turn i was also shooting into the wind I would say maybe a little shorter of a right turn than a valk but i could throw it on an obsolute laser beam with a late right turn

I love my 163 S-td for hyzer flip to lazer straight shots. My 165 c-td holds hard low sweeping hyzers and will hold an anny a long way before fading out straight. I throw my td's 50% of my drives.

I have one sitting in the "ready to throw" hopper. I just like the chimp....

I throw PD's as my go to which are also speed 10 discs and they fly amazing. Picked up a 175 C and S TD for those turnover shots, but they turned over really fast and really hard. When I hyzer flipped them, they reacted a little better but I couldn't get any distance out of them. My teebirds fly further and I have better control with them.

They are sweet discs. The C-Line fly more like Valks than Beasts, they will pull out of a turn. In the hand they feel like wide Roadrunners. Don't fear the + mold of this disc, they have the best flight IMO.

Good laser beam disc, in the same category as the QOLS. The best disc that nobody throws category.

They are sweet discs. The C-Line fly more like Valks than Beasts, they will pull out of a turn. In the hand they feel like wide Roadrunners. Don't fear the + mold of this disc, they have the best flight IMO.

Good laser beam disc, in the same category as the QOLS. The best disc that nobody throws category.

I like the sound of that - all I can throw are lasers.

And when they're beat they are phenomenal rollers. I noticed the flat stiff ones being more overstable that the gummier domier ones. Not meathook overstable but like -.5 turn up to 350

They are good discs! I liked them in S plastic. They arent as touchy as a valkyrie in my opinion. I felt like the glide made the disc really nice.

The Monkey is an incredible disc IMO. I throw 172's in the star plastic. Very versatile disc, similar to a slightly worn Teebird but longer.

+1 for Furious George.

I have a couple new-run, non-plus c lines, they fly much more like a TD should, IMO, than the plus molded ones. They're great turners right out of the box. I actually prefer them to my s lines so far.

+1 for Furious George.

I have a couple new-run, non-plus c lines, they fly much more like a TD should, IMO, than the plus molded ones. They're great turners right out of the box. I actually prefer them to my s lines so far.

How does the flight of the plus rim and non-plus rim compare?

I've only thrown CTDs that were plus rimmed. Compared to both S and C TDs, the CTD+ doesn't turn as easy and fades harder.