• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANYONE THROWN AN ARCHON??

i got one of the 2011 am worlds pre release and i have been loving it. just like a longer wraith for me. im glad to see a new disc that is not speed 13 :thmbup:

Haven't thrown one yet, but I did get one of the regular Star stamps this past weekend after winning my first PDGA event. It was only rec, but I gotta take baby steps. Can't wait to throw it though.

Got one today. I bought both a new first run Archon and a 12x Wraith. I turned the Archon over more but I still really like the disc

I got a 161 and it acts just like described: A Longer Valkyrie. Easy turnover and great glide. Of course since I got such a light one maybe that's why it turns over easy. Had some beautiful turnover to gentle fade shots with it this past weekend. I love the way it flies.

I'm really liking what everyone says about the Archon and can't wait to get my hands on one. Does anyone know how this compares to a Flow? I have heard both of these discs compared to a well seasoned Wraith and have a feeling they are very similar.

Based on the stats it's just a slightly faster Beast... I know that stats tend to lie but is there any comparison?

Someone please enlighten me. What's the big deal about having multiple threads on the same topic? Really, is it that big of a deal. I'm not trying to be a smartass here. I really just don't get it. Maybe dude just didn't want to search?

Someone please enlighten me. What's the big deal about having multiple threads on the same topic? Really, is it that big of a deal. I'm not trying to be a smartass here. I really just don't get it. Maybe dude just didn't want to search?

It's just annoying for people to have to give the same responses to the exact same questions over and over again. :\

Because topics get annoying when you have 52 Roc vs Buzz threads and 2 on the top page.
also, the thread ends up being the exact same info being repeated, it is a waste of time and space. change up the topic slightly and you have a fresh idea, no reason to post 3 Archon threads.

If someone is too lazy to do a basic search then he deserves to be flamed

It's just annoying for people to have to give the same responses to the exact same questions over and over again. :\

Simple then: don't respond. No one says you HAVE to respond to a thread topic that has already been covered. Some people just like to talk about anything related to DG. And maybe someone just wants to feel like THEY are actually getting advice ya know. And hell, while we are on the subject, if someone started a thread related to the beauty that is a Buzzz everyday, I would read it everyday.

you want links to every buzzz thread, you will have to read 3 hours a day every day for the rest of the year. you will be a very happy man.
If you have nothing new to add, that does not mean you can start a new thread just to regurgitate information you already read on the same topic.