• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arizona Courses

I am HYPED for this course to open!!! C'mon Rob, don't fail us on the layout! Make it challenging!!

So far Rob has done awesome work for the east valley DG scene. I havent played Greenfield yet, but the work put into emerald park and red mountain was awesome, and now fiesta lakes.

Well, he's clearly getting better with each design, so I've got high hopes for Fiesta. Plus, I think the terrain is potentially the most exciting.

There's no doubt Rob deserves maximum credit for his efforts :thmbup:

I forgot to add, Fiesta Lakes (Rob) just posted a fb update saying they he thinks the course will be available the 18th!

I just saw an update on Fiesta Lakes made by Emerald Park(Rob) stating that Fiesta lakes will open May 21st because the course manager is out of town.

Prescott's having it's "Inaugural Mile High Mayhem Disc Golf Tournament" Saturday, May 18th. With the ace pool prize, should no one ace going to "seed money for the next 18 hole disc golf course coming to Prescott in the next year". I like to think they're talking about Goldwater.

Nah, Lemmon Drop is June 22-23. And it's already full =\

Darn. Someone told me the wrong date, or else I would have signed up. Oh well.

But 100 holes from Hell in Vegas is still open for June 22nd. I sure hope I get some money to be able to play it before it fills.

Too far for me with my limited funds. Good luck if you do go.

Just got done playing a round of drawn doubles at Watson. Everyone put some monies toward the next course. Also it appears we have a leader, or at least someone who's been playing long enough and well enough to know what is what and when, and yes, how to. Hoping to have another drawn doubles after the tourney next weekend with some extra tee-pads added in for fun.

Well, the desert heat is settling in the Valley. Time to retreat to Prescott for disc golf for the next two weekends!

I'm excited for the festivities @ Watson Lake on Saturday! =)

Well, the desert heat is settling in the Valley. Time to retreat to Prescott for disc golf for the next two weekends!

I'm excited for the festivities @ Watson Lake on Saturday! =)

Have fun. I can't make it this weekend due to my part time job, but maybe next weekend depending on my job stuff.

Hey there, CM! It's been a long time since we last spoke. How's the missus? Still have that horrible addiction to a certain baked dessert? I've been clean and off the dough for about a year now. It's hard, though, as my sweet tooth is unrelenting...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Watson Lake has been open and playable for a few months now. Tomorrow is the official grand opening complete with 18-hole tournament! Registration is from 8 to 8:30, player's meeting @ 8:45, discs start flying at 9AM! $15 entry fee with half the proceeds going towards seed money for a new course in Prescott for 2014!

Great fun. Everyone involved really seemed to get a charge of inspiration from playing the tourney. I know I did. My closest thing to a accolade was missing the CTP by a couple feet to the man that won the day(including ace pool). Congratulations Prescott.

twenty six I believe was the total. The sad(?) thing is that many of the locals didn't come out and represent. Why I have no idea.