• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arkansas Spring Fever $5000 Ace Throw 0ff

This is going to be great. All of the events you have run that I have been a part of have been spectacular. Can't wait to get to play in this one, and really looking forward to States!

Thanks Jon, I appreciate that!

Its never easy to run a big event and I do want to thank all of the supporters who have picked up a hole sponsor for this event. It makes a big difference!

Host Hotel

Howard Johnson we usually use this place as the host hotel. It is 2 exits away with a heated indoor pool.

111 West Pershing Boulevard, N Little Rock - (501) 758-1440 (3.4 miles) from burns park

All you have to do is drive out of the hotel, onto Int. 40, and two exits later........you are in the parking lot of the course!

Hope this helps!

Weather

As of right now, it looks like it should be a very nice couple of days for this weekend.

forecast.weather.gov said:
Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Those very small storm chances on Saturday will hopefully stay away.

Last edited:
Ok Just got home from working at Burns Park Blue course. Thanks to James Gann for helping with the work. We laid out the rope for the OB lines along the big ditch. At first you couldn't see the string, so we placed orange flyer tape every 10 feet.

The ditch runs along hole #4, #5, #16, #17

The ditch does not come into play on hole #18. You will be allowed to play both sides, where the ditch is in bounds. This ditch rarely has water in it, so don't worry about that.

Another side note:

We will be having CASH CTP'S for this event! I plan to spread the cash out to allow for more ctp's.......so hopefully you can pick some of these up and pay for your round of disc golf!

Its getting better as each day goes by. Southaven is getting ready to represent!

Here is some more good news!

For all of you Discraft Fans out there, you will now have a huge selection of "Z" plastic disc's to choose from. All Amateur's will now be able to pick from a mass storage of Innova, Discraft, and Gateway disc's with your entry!

I will have Discraft disc's anywhere from Z Nuke to Z Wasp to Z Buzz. Come and get what you want while supplies last!

I also want to thank the local disc golf pro shop "Abby Road North" (which is near the disc golf course), for supplying the merchandise!

Also, everyone will have a chance for Multiple CTP's during both rounds!

Get ready!

Weather update

Still looking good for tomorrow weather-wise.

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Last edited: