• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Article on Franklin Open

you said "from amateurs" instead of "for amateurs"

also there's a [ in the word "play"

other than that, great article!

\/\/

its a great article, you just may want to be careful with the AT&T Series, HB Clark (the guy that runs it) had a little problem at a tournament a month ago and is under review with the PDGA board last I heard

Here is an article I wrote on the upcoming Franklin Open. Please give it a look. The more people who read it the more such articles I will get to write. With enough interest I might get to do national disc golf coverage.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...n-disc-golf-tournament-to-be-held-on-March-27

Nice article and well written.

its a great article, you just may want to be careful with the AT&T Series, HB Clark (the guy that runs it) had a little problem at a tournament a month ago and is under review with the PDGA board last I heard

Do you have any specifics or a link?

Forgot your end quote after "The holes that are in wooded areas are very challenging with out of bound areas ready to add unwanted strokes to your score.

Good Article!

I dont know if there is a press story anywhere, but since I was at the tournament I know. At the first Keep it Green Series in Bowling Green KY, sponsored by Disg Golf Shop and More, HB show up drunk/hungover to the pro course (Kereiakes). Apparently he had a pee really really bad so he stepped out of his truck, pulled his junk out and started taking a leak right next to his truck...also right in front of Sylvia Voakes (if you dont know who she is ask anyone from Bowling Green KY). He later found out that there weren't enough Grandmasters so he came over to Hobson where the Ams were playing and played Advanced; when he stepped out of his truck there you could clearly smell all the alcohol in his vehicle (I was going to buy a disc from him but decided not too). That is the mini run-down; last I heard there is a possibility the PDGA will strip all his licensing and wont allow him to host tournaments anymore (that is just from what I heard, don't know if there is any truth to that or not)

Well written article. It was informative but not full of disc golf lingo that a newb wouldn't understand. It also didn't drag on which I thought was fitting for the topic at hand. It's also good that you made it clear that there is a non-PDGA division available. I enjoyed reading it, and I hope that you get to continue writing these.

Latest posts