• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins Star TeeBird (Tour Series)

Here are my three, the yellow stamp is a 172 gram and the other two are 171.
If anyone has a white/white-ish AJ and wants to trade for either the green one or the red stamp one, let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_1117.jpg
    IMG_1117.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 98
yes, I do! mine where marked as delivered on the tracking but nothing at my door when I got home. :|

Ok, I guess UPS was a little trigger happy. These came at the end of day (2x 175 and 1x 172)

8659630420_f2c5d77540_c.jpg

Just got back from throwing mine. They are pretty much the same exact disc as the brinster tee birds but in stiff star plastic. If I held both together with my eyes closed I don't think I could tell the difference. I was throwing them flat and hard and they did't even try to flip over. A little more glide than the brinster's. I was getting about 400-415 out of them. I most likely will sell these or my Brinster teebirds.

Came home from a crappy day of work on my birthday to find these two beauty's in my mailbox!

Liked the red stamp best when i ordered but the Yellow stamp is really growing on me. Definitely more grippy than other star plastics I have felt.

Now I just need it to stop snowing so i can go throw em!

Attachments

• IMG_20130417_215432.jpg
    IMG_20130417_215432.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 89
Came home from a crappy day of work on my birthday to find these two beauty's in my mailbox!

Liked the red stamp best when i ordered but the Yellow stamp is really growing on me. Definitely more grippy than other star plastics I have felt.

Now I just need it to stop snowing so i can go throw em!

Mine are slick as snot!

My buddy got 4 in the mail today. Me and another friend have 8 coming on the same order and it is scheduled to be here Friday :(

We live in MI btw.

61575_10200922810174817_1653352806_n.jpg

I'm sorry that some people didn't get what they wanted, because mine are totally sick. The lighter one actually has a lot more swirl to it that the camera on my phone couldn't pick up. They aren't super-stiff, nor are they super gummy. Feels just like a regular Star Teebird (which I love) only with these amazing colors.

The Brinster Bird is pretty cool too but mine must be a Saints fan, because its got SuperDome

61575_10200922810174817_1653352806_n.jpg

I'm sorry that some people didn't get what they wanted, because mine are totally sick. The lighter one actually has a lot more swirl to it that the camera on my phone couldn't pick up. They aren't super-stiff, nor are they super gummy. Feels just like a regular Star Teebird (which I love) only with these amazing colors.

The Brinster Bird is pretty cool too but mine must be a Saints fan, because its got SuperDome

My regular star Teebirds are much softer than these AJ Stars. Mine look like star plastic but feels like the stiff champ plastic used for the brinsters. Not complaing though, I think stiffer plastic releases cleaner.

Mine will be Here tomorrow. Innova sent me the wrong tracking number. It said it was delivered to OKC.
They sent me the right tracking this morning after I got off the off the phone with them. Sweet. Wooo.

Mine got delivered today. They look super sick! One is swirly green with the green hologram box stamp. The other has a blue rim that transitions to pink then green and has pink, green and grey swirling whit a yellow stamp. I left them at work because the wife was home today, but I'll post pics tomorrow.

Teebrids

Went onto Innova's site today and there are roughly 20 discs left. I ordered one, as the wife would kill me if I dropped $50+ on discs again...

Got 'em yesterday, they are so pretty! The pics don't even do them justice. Threw in the clear Totem to enhance the drool factor of the pic.

Latest posts