• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Avery Teebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

kutz167

Double Eagle Member
Premium Member
Hi everyone, I'm looking for an Avery Jenkins Star Teebird or two. Would prefer the 170-172 eight range. If you have any you're willing to part with let's get a deal worked out.

all of mine besides the 2 in my bag are new. (I get out of work @ 11 eastern time and would be happy to send ya some pictures of what i got.) ill send them to you via pm or if you would like shoot me your phone number and ill MMS them your way

8/10 no ink 172g

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 123
We were talking about a trade. This one is marked at 175...uninked and unthrown.

Attachments

• AJ Front.jpg
    AJ Front.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 57
  • AJ Back.jpg
    AJ Back.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 63
I have one for $25 shipped. Green one, bottom right. It has the coolest stamp. Uninked and unthrown also.

Aren't these currently available on the proshop right now? In the exact weight you are looking for?

Yeah, hoping to get some via trades or to avoid the high proshop shipping.
Ahh. My bad.

Just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed them on the proshop. I know they haven't been on the first page for a bit now.

Ahh. My bad.

Just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed them on the proshop. I know they haven't been on the first page for a bit now.

Yeah. I have also found them a couple other places. Might have to resort to going there eventually.

PM bump. Keep in mind that if you do have to order one of these from the pro shop, the folks at Innova are pretty good about sending out the colors you ask for. If you go that route, be sure to add in your preference in the comments section...

Status
Not open for further replies.