• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*REQUEST* DGCR App testers wanted

greens

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there -

Do you want to feel adventurous? We have the latest iOS app in testing, and we would like to get feedback on it. We are looking for just a few people to test out the app -

You must have an Apple phone to test and understand the current app cannot be used simultaneously.

You will be required to download Test Flight from Apple, prior to being invited. Feel free to post here that you're interested, and I'll reach out.

THANK YOU!

When you're ready to test Android, please let me know. I use the app to keep score daily and would love to put it through its paces.

When you're ready to test Android, please let me know. I use the app to keep score daily and would love to put it through its paces.
We have Android almost ready, but like I said, if you use it daily, I want to warn you that you can't use both versions at the same time.

I can help test the iOS app if you still need more people.

Thank you all. I've gotten some initial feedback; I'm working on adding those features soon for another initial test.

tech mic GIF

Cat GIF

Thank you for the feedback given so far. We are re-working a few key areas. If you have the beta, please download the latest version.

We have Android almost ready, but like I said, if you use it daily, I want to warn you that you can't use both versions at the same time.
Not a problem. If things are badly broken I can just manually enter my daily rounds on the website.