• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] AVIARS! 10x KC Pro, Ching, Small and Big Bead DX Grids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flick4D

Bogey Member
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42915391@N06/

Prices on these are shipped.

DX Grid Aviars, OLD, San Marino Small Bead, 2 Ring, Hard plastic:

10/10, Light Yellow w/ black stamp, 174, 173.9 scaled, $17.50!!
New, uninked, Yellow w/ blue stamp, tiny stamp scuffs, 171, 171.9 scaled, $12.50!!!

DX XD's, No flight #'s old run, all new, no ink, some storage dirt on whites:

White w/ silver hologram stamp, 168, 169.2 scaled, $15
White w/ silver hologram stamp, 169, 171.3 scaled, $15
Red w/ silver hologram stamp, 167, 167.9 scaled, $18
Red w/ silver sparkle hologram stamp, 165, 165.5 scaled, $18

$50 shipped for all 4 XD's!!!

Last edited:
Aww man, I thought I was super-thorough, covered all my bases, and there I go forgetting pics! Sorry guys! Pics added.

Got a PM from DylanB right after I posted the thread about the BB, sorry! You're 2nd in line bigbead420, if the sale falls through.

Most of these are hard, but grippy. The orange BB is a little bit softer than the SB's. The raspberry and green have the best grip to them, followed by a couple of the lighter yellows.

The 10x I have, and hard 11x kc pro's I've had are harder than these grids, by a little bit, especially with a firm grip on top of the flight plate.

I'm not familiar with the new "classic" Aviars, other than seeing pictures of the front of them online. These are old. They've been aging in Merlot barrels for 10 years, and like a fine wine, they're in their prime. Haha, seriously, though, do the new ones have a bead? These have a small bead, and the blend of plastic used is likely different than the new "classic" Aviars.

No beads on the "classics" the only thing the same about them is the stamp. Different mold/tooling and different plastic

Green w/ gold prism stamp, 171, 172.1 scaled, $25
Green w/ gold prism stamp, 172, 172.8 scaled, $25

both brick hard or?

Thanks for the clarification on the new classics, bigbead420.

Digital, the green ones are not as hard as my 10x kc pro aviar, but they are definitely hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.